• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

Years
Last anime I watched is Haikyuu!!

Well, I'm just re-watching it from netflix. I still got a lot to go to finish my watch list.

Years
Just recently finished Welcome to the NHK and a rewatch of Higurashi. Currently rewatching Isshuukan Friends for this month's Watch Along and Trigun.

aradii

Banned
Years
Last night i finished Yakusoku no Neverland, What a masterpiece!
Characters, story, music, animation and everything is wonderful, one of THE BEST anime's I've seen, I can recommend this one so much, and you only have to watch one episode to get hooked.

Years
I watched all of Japan Sinks 2020 yesterday on Netflix. The animation style seemed extremely lazy at some parts, and got to the point of almost looking like it still required a couple more passes. As for the story, it seemed like almost a Michael Bay or Game of Thrones take on Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.

Izicomics

Banned
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 12, 2020
The last manga I read was Chainsaw Man, I really enjoyed it, I'm waiting for your announced anime

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Binged the last season of My Hero Academia; then the movie. It's been such a fun, hectic ride.
Last manga tho, I re-read Noragami because I was missing it.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I finished up season 2 of Haikyuu!!
I would say I recommend, but that's a given. Oikawa is the best "bad guy" I've ever watched in an anime, I loved him so much!

aradii

Banned
Years
Today I finished watching the Yahari Ore no Seishun Love season 2 but you know guys I can't understand why a lot of anime fans love this series. I endured watching the whole series patiently waiting for the 'best' part. But there's none. one of the genres is a comedy but I couldn't find any funny scene, it seems everybody has different tastes.

Chron

The Forgetful One
Years
Recently just finished catching up with Tower of God manga. Been eyeing it for a while, but watching the anime finally convinced me to give it a read and definitely wasn't disappointed. Looking forward to when it returns from hiatus!

Years
finished Tokyo Ravens which I have been meaning to watch since last year, it was alright though feels very incomplete in a sense? not sure how to describe it

Years
I'm hella late to the party but finally started watching Black Clover, it's an anime that has always appealed to me on paper but have never got around to watching it! Gonna have to binge to catch up with the 90 or so episodes, but I hear it's pretty good so should be worth it!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 10, 2020
Anime: GTO. I don't watch too much.

Manga: Bokuben, which is almost finished, and Kakegurui. Avoid Bokuben's anime.

Emilia

~ free falling
Years
the last anime i watched was One Piece, im rewatching it cuz' i took a few years break from it and i gotta catch up... bleh

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Fugou Keiji: Balance:Unlimited. I'm actually sad it's nearly coming to an end.

Back