• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

User Anon 1848

Finished Vinland Saga last night. I wish they didn't skip over certain parts from the manga but it's still one of the better adaptations that I've seen.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Finished Sunday without God... really just all around meh. It had an interesting premise but it just didn't really do anything for me.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Watched Levius, although, I don't find it very interesting, sadly.

Last anime I paid attention to any capacity was Koi to Producer Evol x Love. And half attention to Fuugo Keiji.

Years
I finished watching Love is War just recently and I'm now in the process of rewatching the first season of re:zero in preparation of watching the second.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Finished Rent a Girlfriend. It wasn't as trashy as people were making it out to be and definitely wasn't better than last year's domestic girlfriend, but it was still good.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Sky Wizards Academy. A complete waste of time, but I will never drop an anime no matter how bad.... seeing as how I'm still up to date with Gibiate...

Years
Finished (part one) of re:zero season 2. Can it be January now so I can have the rest?

Edit: Also, I just watched A Whisker Away. Cute movie.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Just finished Arte. It was cute, but nothing groundbreaking or memorable.

Zize

Banned
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 14, 2020
the last time I read a manga on such an anime as death note, all my own!

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
I watched the first season of A Certain Scientific Railgun this week and watched the first episode of Season 2 earlier

aradii

Banned
Years
Watching Jujutsu Kaisen, Only two episodes in and I am already hooked,The animation is good, fight scenes are best, soundtrack is good. Didn't expect it to be this good in the last 2 episode can't wait for more.
MAPPA has been doing an awesome job. I'm excited to see the rest of the anime.

Years
I recently finished reading Beastars as the manga concluded and you know... I don't even know what to say. The ending was kinda inconclusive but at least the ride was amusing enough I guess.

Years
i've been reading some trashy romcom mangas which is honestly fun. cliches seem fun once in a while haha

just watched Hello World on Netflix last month and it was a bit confusing but every character is lovable! aside from that, not much anime this month :(

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 24, 2023
Haikyuu is kinda getting bored so i went back and did finished your lie in April since i didn't finished it

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
Years
  • Age 31
  • AZ
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
For anime that I'm currently watching, that would be Avatar: LOK if you consider it anime. Before that, I was watching Pokemon Adventures and also finished rewatching all of MHA.
As for the last Manga that I read, that would be the Manga version of A Silent Voice. I can't recommend the Manga version enough! While I'm enamored by the movie, there's a lot more story detail in the manga. Read it if you haven't, it's incredible.

Back