• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

aradii

Banned
Years
Finished kimetsu no yaiba and literally this anime is a masterpiece! Most often times a soundtrack tells how good an anime will be and from the first few scenes I knew I was onto something here. The anime overall is incredible. the dialogue, the build up, the character development; everything about this anime is amazing.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
I finished watching Carole and Tuesday a week or so ago. Fun slice of life kinda anime with some fun main characters and good music. Some of the songs I've listened on repeat on Spotify! There were a couple character arcs that have so much potential but then just ended.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood yesterday. I really liked how certain antagonists developed. And the opening songs were good, all of them.

L

Vocaloid fan
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2020
Finished watching episode 6 of BNA, and just got done reading Ch. 24 of Mieruko-chan. Both series are equally awesome and I really can't decide which one I'm enjoying more atm.

Years
Binged all of God Eater over the course of two days. I had planned on watching Fugou Keiji Balance Unlimited but it's been put on hiatus due to the pandemic so that made me a bit sad lol

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I don't watch anime that much. I read One Piece every week it comes out and like to watch My Hero Academia. That's about it though. I want to rewatch Yu yu Hakusho and cowboy bebop soon though once summer starts.

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
Decided to start watching a different anime series besides DBZ for a change, so I've been looking for some series that I might enjoy. I watched a couple of episodes of You're Under Arrest earlier, and a few days ago I watched a few episodes of My Hero Academia.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Finished watching Vinland Saga. It was refreshingly new without clichés, but there was a fair amount of gore. Anyway, it is a unique story and I enjoyed it. It was animated by WIT Studios (same studio animated AoT).
Also, Hunter x Hunter was awesome, and I loved almost all of the main cast, especially those introduced in the penultimate arc.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
From Vinland Saga: The antagonistic Askeladd was a jerk but stood out from the rest due to his character development. And then there's Canute, a worthy princess of Denmark. Anyway, in my opinion, the protagonist was an idiot.

And I began watching Code Geass, and am at the verge of completion. Lelouch reminds me of Light Yagami, and to see that the protagonist of a series which involves mechs, not using a mech is a surprise! Awesome mind, though. Yet, there were some tragic incidents that were super-disturbing :(

Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 19, 2020
Started watching kengan ashura but I kept comparing to baki and it kind of ruined it, it's just not as good to me. its not that bad though, but I probably wont finish it. the opening theme is badass though

Years
BNA (Brand New Animal)! I liked it, hopefully we'll get a season two... but studio trigger doesn't usually do s2s so we'll see

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Done with God Eater. It was fine. Also finished with Season 2 of Bungo Stay Dogs. It was awesome, especially the first four episodes which focused on the past life of an important character. And I am almost done with Steins; Gate. I did not like it at all till the fifth episode, but people said it did get better gradually. They weren't wrong.

Years
im basically trapped with netflix so I watch whatever anime I get interested in. I've been hearing some hype over Fire Force. I like the concept, reminds me a lot of BNHA to be really honest with you haha. I like the op as well and I'm genuinely happy that it was made by David Productions. I'm at episode 8 now, I think

Years
The last anime I watched was My Next Life as a Villainess! Also reading the manga and light novel, enjoy it a lot. The last manga I read was Houseki no Kuni. It makes me feel miserable every month lmao.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
The latest season of Haikyuu, which was good! One of the few anime series I'm up to date with, I need to catch up on a lot of anime with multiple seasons :') But the last new series I watched was ReLIFE which was fun, I liked the concept.

Back