• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you ate/drank?

Years
  • The last espresso chocolate chip cookie in my tin. They turned out surprisingly well.

I was running low on all-purpouse white flour as I was baking yesterday, and didn't have quite the measurements i needed, but decided not to give up, and made my own homemade oat flour by tossing some Quaker oats into the blender. Since it was one of those oatmeal packets that had been sweetened with brown sugar and maple syrup it gave the batch an extra punch of flavor. Everyone liked them! I was told that they were some of my best ^_^

Years
  • Peach Ice Tea Lemonade.... which I bought by accident when I was grabbing Orange Lemonade, and one of these was apparently amongst them...
    It's actually pretty good though.

Years
  • Okra, I have always had a weakness for this stuff fried ever since I was a kid.

Since I still got plenty of fresh okra leftover from the farmer's market + beans, tomatoes, corn I might as well make some succotash next like a true Southern belle.

Back