• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you killed?

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Similar to the sister thread "How did you die last?", but for the more sadistic types of players.

The question is simple - what was the last thing that you killed? Can be anything from a simple Goomba to a camping noob in your favourite FPS. If you can kill it, then you can post it.

For me, I was camping in de_dust2. A Counter-Terrorist totally walked by me and went for the bomb and began disarming it. I slowly walked behind him and knifed him. Felt good. :D

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Dracula from the castlevania part of I Wanna be The Guy. I am soooo proud. Took me forever to finally beat him because of that stupid giant ball that splits apart then rejoins.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • The Reaper in Vindictus. i tried soloing him a few times before but figured it'd be a lot quicker to get a group

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Came up with a decent idea to practice in Counter-Strike.

Placed myself on the Terrorist team, and five bots on the Counter-Terrorist team. Basically, I can practice aiming and reaction time, without having to wait for the rest of the other guys to finish up so I can respawn.

So, the last person I killed was a AWPer who was aiming the other way. I was far away and managed to headshot him with an AK-47. :3

Exar Ketchem

So i herd u liek murlocz
    Years
  • While playing WoW, I killed a level 9 Orc player in Durotar. Unfortunately, I didn't see the guards and ended up joining him on his journey to the ground.

Voul

S u p p o r t i n g [M e]
    Years
  • Last thing I killed was my friend in Halo: Reach.

He was whoring Rockets until I jumped on his head and assasinated him.

Years
  • I took out a Heavy as a Scout on TF2 by softening with the Force-a-Nature and setting off a Pumpkin bomb.

Prior to that, several zombie things in FEAR2.

Years
  • Haven't got around to playing a lot recently, so it must have been... The orange AI (last battle was cleanup, nothing major) in the last mission of Heroes of Might and Magic III's Liberation campaign. That maybe about a week ago (or more?), must be my personal record.

Back