• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first username on the internet?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Can you remember what your first username was? Could have been in an online game, a message board, anything.

Mine was CoreyXtreme. Which I then added 360 when the XBOX 360 came out, and then I shortened it to CX360, then just CX. Others I have used included ShadowSniper in Unreal Tournament 2004, RoyT, PyroKinesis, and of course, EvilChameleon.

Ghost Nappa

Banned
    Years
  • Me and my cousin shared one for a long time (he was kinda like a brother until he passed away do to suicide last year) It was CB92XTREME his first name was Corey. Then my first was BloodmoonNexus which I still use.

Years
  • Ah... the Diablo II years as sajmon180... I will never forget that, I used that nickname in lots of places until like 2013.

pkmin3033

Uh...I was Anima on a Final Fantasy forum, I think? This was...a very, very long time ago.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Well if old emails I have from around 2006/2007 are anything to go by I'm sure my first username was xXxDragonGirl06xXx or some such nonsense. I remember I used shadowthelugia07 back in the day, too. Dunno what my fascination was with using numbers in usernames...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    tarita10 on neopets lmao my second one was mew20 and then after that i stopped having usernames with numbers behind them

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    ayy neopets

I was _pheonix156_, and my Shoyru was _PheonixCutie_ or something like that

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • Back when the e-mail services first existed, I used the name mathematry, because I try to do maths...

:/ (even this emoticon can't fully describe my feels)

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    PokémonLover475. The 475 was random. Changed it when my sister and cousin saw the name and I got embarrassed. My current name is the one that I changed it into.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Neopet... my first username should have been on Neopet an a horse website.. yeh I was young okay? tbh I will still go on Neopet and love it I think I can't remember those usernames... The first username I remember choosing was Nayoko Amane. But I know I had a username before this one, I just can't remember it. I am active online for too long now. After it switched for Nayoko, then Nock'xy for many years. PC is the first place I used Mawa.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I think it's Raffy9802, 98 is my birth year and 02 is my brother's. I still use it from time to time.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • My first username was from when I first played battleon in like, second or third grade. That was either Slasher1718 or cashmoney. Back then I was really in to Slayer but since it was a fighting game I changed it to slasher, thinking I was some real hot shit. Cashmoney would have likely been because way back when there were rumours I was told that using money based names in battleon would give you better experience and cash from winning fights. I also used Slasher1718 for the first time I played Runescape, so it's likely that's what my first username really was.

Back