• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do with the pokémon above ?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Omg if it's a smol Krabby I would hand build and design a custom paludarium, with like a waterfall feature and everything. Also probably make an instagram account and dedicate it to making memes and imitating irl crab memes.

Magcargo?

Years
    • Seen today
    Catch. I love Dustox. One of my favorite bug types. ....if only it wasn't so...weak :(

Ferroseed

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Task it to guard the front door. Dissuades any solicitors with thorns.

Hoothoot?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Give it to a beekeeper. (Considered releasing it. Likely stays in the area that way. Does not want a scorned, meter-long bee hanging around.)

Goomy?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Throw pillow. Easy. Soft, warm, squishy, and flattering color palette? Oh yeah, that's top tier interior design right there. Also, best snuggle friend you can keep right on the couch!

Quagsire?

Ti-65 Fukunotsuki

Bug Collector
    Years
    Cook Farfetch'd soup replace leek with garlic bread and make observations. Try connecting and bonding with the Farfetch'd to hopefully stop my desire to want to eat it because ducks are cool.

Pikachu

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Have my Weavile take it under his wing and teach it to fight dirty, hence triggering its evolution into Pangoro. Bad influence for the win.

Normal Rotom?

Back