• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what would your signature Pokémon be?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • It is hard to pick one, so I am gonna go with 2.

If my signature pokemon was a starter, it would 100% be Empoleon. Love penguins and swords and it is the perfect blend of the two. Empoleon is also my favorite pokemon of all time.

However if it wasn't a starter pokemon, it would probably be Normal Rapidash as it has a very special place being my first Shiny and also a horse being very famous where I live.

As a runner up to these two, Braviary would probably be close, and even though I love eagles, it doesn't scream signature to me. But it would be used a lot.

Hocus_Pokemon

Psychic Master
    Years
  • Espeon of course 🙂

Eb1Kp2cUYAA9M_P

Years
  • Shiny Phantump. It has been on top of my list for a while, where it replaced Audino, and I should probably hunt one to finally have it ingame.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • This feels like cheating, but Cherrim, of course.

(Although if Pokemon were real, who knows, since it's not like I do any gardening now so I probably wouldn't have much of an affinity for grass types if they existed in real life oops!!!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    A starter may be a rather boring choice but I'd go with the Bulbasaur line without a doubt!

(excluding starters, it'd be either Drapion or Cacturne probably)

Years
  • Close these days between Raichu, Sneasel and after my recent Platinum run I've become a huge fan of Togakiss and Bibarel I would prob go with Raichu tho

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2021
    Togekiss
    Graceful... Jolly... Is a blast to use when you have a King's Rock if you know what I mean :)

Years
  • Shiny Azumarill just don't show up every day in the wild, so it might be hard to make that my signature Pokemon.

I think I would be very happy with a Decidueye as my partner. It's a starter, it can fly, and it has a cool typing that I think would fit my style of battle as a trainer.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I think mine would be Corsola, which may be a surprise. But I really enjoyed it when I had it in a roleplay team and the Galarian version carried me through a Sword run :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Jolteon for me as it has always been my favorite. But there is still a long list of those I would pick.

Years
  • I'm not much of a battler in the games, so I guess Swablu as a pet and never evolve it lol. Then we'd live in happiness in the trees of Fortree City. I put a lot of thought into this obviously. o_O;

Back