• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your starter be?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd start out as a regular old Pokémon trainer, haha. What Pokémon would I have? Mmm, probably Vulpix, as it's one of my all-time favorites. :] Aside from that, I'd also consider getting Scizor, or maybe even Dusknoir. Would be great if I could capture all three.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I would start with with an Eevee as my first pokemon because my favorite pokemon is Flareon.
    I would try winning contests using my little Flareon as my star pokemon.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • As for "true" starters, i would pick Torchic without a doubt!
    But if i could start with any Pokemon, then probably Houndour (:
    Love its design, evolution, typing and i think it would be a loyal companion

Years
  • Chespin or Chikorita. Gosh though, I certainly wouldn't mind Squirtle to evolve into Wartortle either.. tough choice. If I were to go with Chespin he'd stay unevolved forever and Chikorita would be fairly hard to evolve too. Gah, they're too cute for me!

As far as non-starter Pokemon go... I'd hope and beg for a Mareep. It's one of my favorite electrics and has served me excellently throughout games.

Years
  • Hmmm... This one's hard for me XD For practical reasons, Totodile. But, otherwise, I would get an Oshawott and then never evolve it so I could just cuddle it all the time X3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Chikorita always and forever!! <3 I simply cannot go on a Pokemon journey without it, no matter the flaws it has in battle.

For non starters, I'd choose either Espurr or Flabebe.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Treecko. <3 Forever my favorite starter.

I'd also enjoy having an Oshawott, a Cyndaquil or a Chespin as a companion. c:

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    If I had to go with traditional starters, it would be Venasaur hands down. Bulbasaur are pleasant little creatures and are often described as being loyal, so that would be of great benefit to me.

Otherwise, I'd love to start my journey with a Purrloin or Sableye. Preferably Purrloin, as once it evolves into the beautiful Liepard I'll have something to cuddle up to.

Back