• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'cha listening to? (v.2) - READ FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Spanish Sahara by Foals

I recently heard this song by them and I'm nothing less than impressed and whatever the most amazed version of that word is... I am convinced that this is just my favorite song in general for the moment... Everything is wonderful and soothing. There's a part where the music gets just a bit louder, and it adds to the effect of the song...

Years
    Ordinary World - Duran Duran

Great 1990's classic, not really their best song in my opinion.

Last edited:
    Years
    Titanium - David Guetta feat. Sia

What happens when you get a French DJ (Guetta) and combine him with an Australian singing sensation (Sia)? Well you get this awesome dance hit!
    From Guetta's 2011 album Nothing But The Beat.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Titanium - David Guetta feat. Sia

What happens when you get a French DJ (Guetta) and combine him with an Australian singing sensation (Sia)? Well you get this awesome dance hit!
    From Guetta's 2011 album Nothing But The Beat.

Ugh, I have no time for David Guetta. No time at all. All he does is churn out terrible 'hits' that are popular for a week and then die.

IF YOU AIN'T GOT NO MONEY THEN TAKE YO' BROKE ASS HOME

Years
    7 Days - Craig David

I loved this song back in its day, a great classic from the early 2000's.

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Por La Noche by La Mala Rodriguez

I could listen to this all day long...

@Hikari10: Wow, I almost forgot about graig David, thanks!
    /Goes of to search for Re-Rewind.

Years
    Another 80's rewind!

Tainted Love - Soft Cell

I loved this song for its unique sound. Even Marilyn Manson did a cover along with Rihanna sampling the sound in her hit SOS. This was another song from Singstar 80's.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024

The beginning of the video is really creepy, like really creepy, when you think about the lyrics of the song.

Years
    Another throwback to the 90's:

Genie In A Bottle - Christina Aguilera

She was only 18 when this song was released, and she got even better in the years to come. You just can't forget her big voice and Marilyn Monroe-style hair.

Last edited:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I'm going through all the ADELE songs on youtube at the moment and am currently listening to Set Fire to the Rain I love this new song so much after listening to it first on X Factor Australia the other day <3

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024

Ah, Sophie Ellis Bextor. I wish she was more popular :/

Years
    I remember that song, so great back in its day...

Music Sounds Better With You - Stardust

Great song from the 90's, one of my faves from that decade. Very unique sound and such a good tune to chill out to. I wonder if anyone remembers this song?

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Ah, Sophie Ellis Bextor. I wish she was more popular :/

I was recently introduced to her by a friend and I agree with you. I think she's great. I really love the songs, "Off & On" and "Heartbreak (Make Me a Dancer)".

Listening to トーテンブルーメ by -45
    from the album, アムリタ

It's a shame not many people know about -45. I absolutely love their work; it's mostly a blend of gothic techno with organs (which I adore) and such; -45 is such a great composer and arranger. They've only released, like, two albums but I really hope they release a new album soon.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    More Than Anyone - Gavin DeGraw
    Chariot (2003)

I'm gonna love you more than anyone.

This whole album oh God I can't begin to explain what it means to me. It's pretty much the soundtrack to my life as a 13 year old. I was totally in love with this guy haha. My first real favorite artist, I do believe. I want the new album so baaad. It's apparently the best one. :(

Spoiler:

sorry for ugly video

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024

He swept me off my feet, with melody and simple beat

God, I'm in love with her right now. Haven't listened to this much Sophie Ellis Bextor in years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back