• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'll be on your gravestone?

Years
    Whatever generic crap someone else puts on it. I'm not interested on what goes on my gravestone -- not like I'll be around to enjoy it. :p I'd rather someone else deal with it, them being the ones that'll actually see it.

Besides, I can't think of anything super witty to put on it. </3

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    Mine would be "brb....... OH WAIT IM DEAD" or"OH CRAP......forgot my ipod well its probably gone now"

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    My friends and I decided that when we die, Ours will say "Game Over, insert 25 cents to continue" and have a coin slot~! :)

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Maybe a little dirt, maybe a few bits of grass. If I get it in the ground, maybe a pot of flowers or two.

EDIT: Oooooh, THAT'S what you meant...

How about...

"GRAVE CLOSED. SEE NEXT WINDOW."

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Generic tombstone stuff....my name... then:

"P.S. Devin, get the hell away from my grave."

lulz. Sheer, endless lulz

If we're doing something witty, I've got nothing. If we're doing serious and sentimental, then:
    The shell hath been shed,
    now the wings of the soul spread,
    and soar into eternity alone,
    until his love and family he is shown
    Then they shall all be one and whole again.

Something like that. I've pretty much decided that I want my tombstone to say something reminding my loved ones that, though my body is gone, I am waiting to seem them again. Call me sentimental. >,>

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    I would put whatever my parents would put. I don't really care what on there. Maybe something not average, a little different would be interesting.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I haven't really thought of it, but something like this:

"Hey, you! quit treading on my head!.." or
    "Now here lies (Name) (DOB and date died)
    Pokemon and George Michael overly obsessed fan."

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Noting because i plan on being creamated and then my ashes dumped in a bay so that i will float from everyone's mind who loved me...urben legen but i am really going to do it.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'll probably change it over time, but it'll most likely I'll be a Friends reference or something about my future partner or children.

Years
    My name, my birth date, and my death date. Well, that's assuming I don't die in some kind of apocalypse with no survivors (will not necessarily happen in '12, but it will happen some day) and there will be no grave.

Years
    I got a few things I want on my gravestone.

"Here lies Mario The World Champion
    1981-????
    He really didn't win anything"

"I asked my family to bury me with my PSP so I wouldn't get bored during the trip to Hell"

"Here lies Mario The World Champion
    He never scored"

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Here lies Darkly the flygon. His last words were "Hey, what does this button do?"

nm legend

Years
    "he had the purest of hearts, compasion for the fellow human being except for ****s, and was truely one in a million"

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    "Game Over. Press Start to continue." Then I'd have a little carving of a start button on it too. :D
    Or
    "Here lies [Insert name here], gone but not forgotten" xD

Back