• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what's the meanest thing a child has ever said to you?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    i can't be bothered coming up with relevant topic info
    just answer the title

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
  • "You sound like you smoke 40 a day!"
    sickly voice mixed with southern accent makes you sound like you smoke too much, apparently >.>

Years
  • I purchased some rather expensive Nike trainers last year and wore them around town, then this one kid shouted "nice fake Nike's" to me. They weren't fake and in trying to be mean he made an idiot of himself.

Years
  • "Are you a boy or a girl?" It's not as much the question itself as getting asked it literally every week :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    "Don't you have manners?"

I got asked this by one of my (10 year old or so) she cousins a few years back.

All I did was ask her things like "So, how are you today? Nice day, aint it? What's your favourite Pokémon" when we were sitting together.

And I guess she hated me or was busy with something else

So, she jabbed back with a "stop bothering me"

That really hurt (since I was sort of young myself at the time) and though now I'm ok with it

The situation always comes back to my memory when someone mentions 'mean', lol XD

Nice topic there, Quinn! :)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • "You suck."

Not only was it mean, but it was a stupid insult. Not to mention he also says "We all suck!" He even says he himself sucks. Wat.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    'don't want you, want nannie'

two year old missy. it's ok she loves me anyway, she just changes her mood depending on who she wants on the day.

(neice on bf's side)

Years
  • A teenager called me the N word. Sadly I have to accept that that person is my brother. I'm white btw.

I've been spat on by a random child before too.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • children tend to love me for some reason. my best friend's 8 year old sister always comes out and says hi to me when I go to pick him up (which is pretty much daily). when I was staying at a lake house with my friends in July, every time we'd go to the beach there would be these three kids that were probably like 4-5 years old who would all come over to us and start playing around. it was very fun / cute. kids are cool.

Years
  • "You're so old."

what's the meanest thing a child has ever said to you?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • they called my taste in music "too soft"....this was from an 11 year old girl that listens to death metal and stuff like bring me the horizon....

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • i just routinely get called fat. not usually out of spite, just kids not realizing thats rude. but my friend once asked a 10yo to say something to her in spanish & the kid chose to say "you are a bad influence and all your friends dislike you"

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • children tend to love me for some reason. my best friend's 8 year old sister always comes out and says hi to me when I go to pick him up (which is pretty much daily). when I was staying at a lake house with my friends in July, every time we'd go to the beach there would be these three kids that were probably like 4-5 years old who would all come over to us and start playing around. it was very fun / cute. kids are cool.
    I second that, kids are sometimes more fun to be with than adults & I too tend to get along well with them, maybe coz I don't want to grow up, lol {XD}.

I don't actually remember any kid saying anything mean to me, even if they have I don't remember, coz maybe I don't mind & don't want to remember either, they are kids after all! :)

Pika Pika :chu:

Back