• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Whats the most exciting moment you have ever experienced in diamond/pearl?

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
Years
  • When I saw my first Shiny Patch ever and battled the Shiny Glameow that popped from it. I was so excited, it was hard to breathe. I had a huge smile on my face. xD Of course I was using the Pokéradar. That was in Pearl though. *shot*

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Are you being prejudice towards Pearl? }:

Yeah... Thats what I was about to say... Can I put my thoughts on Pearl here cause... I only have Pearl...

Ill put it anyway. if I cant, A mod can clear it up... right?

My fave moment was fighting PALKIA after the battle with Cyrus. That was an epic battle.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Yeah... Thats what I was about to say... Can I put my thoughts on Pearl here cause... I only have Pearl...

Ill put it anyway. if I cant, A mod can clear it up... right?

My fave moment was fighting PALKIA after the battle with Cyrus. That was an epic battle.

Are you forgetting that I mod DPPt? |:

At any rate, I'm changing this to Diamond and Pearl.

Years
  • two things actually..when i found feebas after only an hour.iwas running around my room screming with joy :p
    Or when i got a 100 streak.I immediatly called my freind i told him the entire 40 second battle with precise details XD

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I liked that cut scene thing with the dialga and palkia, that was pretty cool. Aka This

Last edited:

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Yeah I was pretty darn excited when that sequence took place :D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Encountering a Shiny Steelix. Seriously, I ran around for my room for 10-15 minuites (I can't remember how long...:\) then caught it! XD
    I haven't used it though XD

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Actually, mine was my 3rd shiny. After failed attempts at the Pokeradar (such as seeing a shiny patch, and turning around only to accidentally break your chain), I finally pulled the radar back out, and after a simple 17 chain, got me a shiny Buizel!

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
  • Hmmm... When i took down the champion, since i overtrained my starter like i always do and caught a few legendaries, no battle was really a problem lol, i had Lvl.71 Empoleon and Azelf and Uxie as well as Dialga. And i pretty much won with just Empoleon, but anyways yeah i was like YEAH! XP

(Funny thing is i didn't try to level Empoleon that much O.o)

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Hatching my magikarp. didnt IV breed it but was 31 attack and 31 speed apparently (gave it to jay)

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Beating Cyrus on my Pearl version during my Hoppip only run..

I swear that crobat had it in for poor ol' pippa..

Back