• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your default PC style?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I used to use Blossom shower, but then changed to Top Dog. :3 It's a nice theme that's easy on the eyes!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    My current style default at the moment is "Top Dog" because I wanted to try it out and I really like it too.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I used to use Forest Grovyle's Legendaries. Then I switched to Flames of Simplicity for a long time. Currently it's The Top Dog though~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Route 167+ for the win. I think I've always used it since I came back to PC and, to be honest, I don't see myself changing it anytime soon. It's neutral without being boring and colourful without being garish. And it fits my screen resolution really well.
    This. I've always used Route 167+ ever since it came out. It's pretty nice as Mr. C&D said.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Time and Space for this account. It's really sweet <3

As for other styles, I'm using Flames of Simplicity for Sewaddle and Caramel Sentret for Maka. Would list all the others (I try and use a different style for each alt.; I surprisingly haven't used them all yet), but that would take a while and no one really cares anyhow so yeah ._.;

Masqueraine

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    I've been using Top Dog since I saw the announcement for it. I usually go with vb default, and Top Dog is sort of like that but a little bit more oriented towards pokemon, without being overbearing or too cutesy for my tastes. It's perfect! :)

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Dimensional Rift, and only Dimensional Rift.

Yes, this, because it rules and I don't like little Japanese characters gracing the top of every page (or, well, at least they're a little less opaque now).

Years
    Poke Link 3 Red Cocktail. Nice reds, and the top banner is small, which is a big plus for me. d("d) I've been using it for ages now.

Ayselipera

I just use whatever is here when I sign in. If I do go about choosing then I go for the plainest style usually.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I use Unova's Violet Masqerade still because it is the best PC style ever. The colours are just soooo nice and easy on the eyes, I just love that style so much <3

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I tend to like the more compact, classier styles like Pokélink 2.0 and all the variations of 3.0 (and even to an extent the PC Pro styles). I'm also a huge fan of Caramel Sentret (Audy should make Caramel Furret imo) and Pawlicious because they're two styles I used extensively for a big part of my time at PC and they remind me of lots of old times. ;o;

I do really like the new Top Dog theme, though. I'll stick with it for quite a while, I think. :3

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    My default PC style is Route 167, and Route 167 also is my favorite PC style.

The reason I like Route 167 is because Route 167 is not featuring any Pokemon and somewhat feels like Route 167 is a more general style (this does not mean I hate the style that featuring specific pokemon, I just prefer the style that not featuring any pokemon).

And I already use Route 167 since the first time I joined PC, and still using it till now.

Back