• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite article of clothing?

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I love hoodies and tees. I don't really like v-necks, as they're tight fitting, which makes my body look horrible. I love band shirts the most though.

Also love jeans and beanies.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I love to wear hoodies, and I have different hoodies too, the one that I love the most is the cat hoodie, it really looks sooooo cute. which makes me wanna wear it everytime even though it's sunny. :)

Backup

Maybe Next Time
    Years
    My favorite article of clothing would either be those really long jackets that keep you warm in the winteror just a scarf.
    Scarves are actually pretty cool~ My favorite one that I have is red, black, and white plaid so it's hard to match it up with stuff ^^;

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hats. By that, I mean cool-looking ones, not "keep your head and ears warm" ones.

Closely followed by jackets (At the moment). I love my expensive jacket :)

Oh, and I guess I also like my shoes, in that I take a hell of a lot of care in choosing them. Still only have one pair though (And some trainers).

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Jeans. I wear them everyday of the week and I like how they easily show of the curves on my hips, but I also like my Hoodies too because they're always comfortable and warm.

ゼクロム

こんにちは!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I usually where flannels with skinny jeans, sometimes a scarf or a pea coat.

Years
    My favourite article of clothing is... socks.

I don't have any preference to clothes actually, because I have a wide array of different styles that I own and wear (sweaters, t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, tanktops, etc.) I always wear socks just because my previous house had cold floors in the winter and hot floors in the summer, so socks kind of neutralized it. I've just gotten so used to it that I always put them on when I first wake up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    I think I like scarves. I recently got into them, and they're just so comfy~! Plus you can wear them whenever, with whatever~ Pretty handy. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I loooove Jeans. I gotta have Jeans every single day. Doesn't matter if they're skinny or regular, as long as they look good in boots, it's alright.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I'm a guy, I don't like clothes. I just wear generic T-Shirts, generic jeans, and a generic hoodie... oh, and my Mariners baseball cap which I love. I always wear it. I even find myself forgetting to take it off when I go to sleep, or get in the shower.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Trenchcoat; long, heavy, my sort of thing. Seems they're well out of fashion by now but then again I tend to be the only person not shivering on a snowy day. I don't wear one as often as I could, though, since I tend to cycle everywhere.

High five, man.

I like my trenchcoat. It's comfy and easy to wear!

(and... No one will get the reference.)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Scarves. <3
    Just love them. Especially since I've been experiencing colds lately, and they keep me really warm and comfy :3; And they match pretty well with my school blazer, when I throw them to the side of my back. <33

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hmm... hard to choose. Most likely shirts. Especially my band shirts; sweet-ass designs and stuff. <3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Specifically, it's probably my grey hoodie that I got in the states over the summer. And... generally I guess it's zip-ups like that. @_@ I wear them with pajamas if the need arises. There's not really anything else I wear on such a regular basis.

Back