• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Whats your favourite legendary?

Sonata Of Chaos

Harnesser of Emeralds
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2014
    Well, there aren't many legendaries into X and Y. Still, my favourite one is Yveltal, without a doubt. It's too bad that Xerneas overkills it in a 1v1 battle.

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Is this just for X and Y or all legendary's? If it's X and Y, Yveltal for sure!! It's red and black color, plus it's signature attack animation is so cool!! Generally I really like Rayquaza in it's new 3d form! I always though rayquaza was awesome, but it's 3d form is just sick :D

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • I love my shiny Kyurem in the Black forme!

Of the X/Y ones it's hard to choose between Yveltal and my pink Moltres! but I guess Yveltal since Moltres isn't new!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    I honestly can't choose just one favourite, so I'll say Groudon, Raikou and Celebi :P But if we're just talking Gen VI, then it has to be Yveltal (although Xerneas has grown on me a lot).

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Favourite out of all Legendaries would definitely have to be Suicune. After that, probably Latias & Latios.

From just the X&Y legendaries? Probably Zygarde, I think it's pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My favorite Kalos legendary would be Yveltal. I love its body structure, and its color scheme pretty beautiful, too. Xerneas is second, and third would be Volcanion.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Darkrai, Giratina, Yveltal because their really amazing and have great sprite. and mostly likely Zekrom and black kyruem

Years
  • This gen Yvetal, last Zekrom&Victini, Sky Shaymin, Rayquaza, Suicune, Mewtwo. But this gen's legends are all lackluster pokemon compared to previous (excluding Yvetal)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2020
    I think Yvetal is really cool looking, even though i wish it was dragon typed... Rayquaza, Zapdos, and regice are my all time favorites though!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Definitely Yveltal. I preferred Xerneas at first, but Yveltal grew on me. It's a really cool Pokemon, and I love its attack Oblivion Wing.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't like the designs of many of the legendaries, but Yveltal is by far my favorite. A nice red bird with an actual signature move in Oblivion Wing. Xerneas was cool when I initially saw it, but idk after having like three of them sit in my box I've grown less fond of it haha. I also like Diancie, but design-wise not as much as Yveltal.

Years
  • Of the ones in Kalos so far, Xerneas is still #1 for me. The design is really cool between both the color scheme and layout, and its cry. And it learns a ton of cool moves to boot, including a double Quiver Dance.

Years
  • In X/Y Land, I'm gonna say Zygarde. I like it's crest along the back, and being Green is my color of choice.. still, kind of looks misshapen and kinda sluggish.. I actually don't really like the legendaries (as of yet) for 6th gen all that much.. When Diancie comes out, probably that one.

Outside of X/Y, Rayquaza is amazing in pretty much every way.. wasn't some weird goofy looking blob or anything, just a really kick ass looking dragon. Saddly, I've never had one of my own.. maybe some day.

Lugia's pretty neat, or rather, I kind of like the idea of it. The giant hand wings are a bit silly looking to be honest.

Articuno is also a favorite of mine, its just such a shame that it's so frail there's no real point in using it for anything.

Lethality

Teh Trueblade
    Years
  • I haven't actually used any of the Kalos legends yet so basing it purely on aesthetics, I'd say Yveltal. It also gets some love from me because it's a dark type which is my favorite type. Outside of 6th gen, my favorite would be either Darkrai or Latias.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    For X and Y, I like Xerneas. Over all... prrrrooobbbabbllyyyy Celebi.

Back