• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleVision1999

Commander
Years
  • Chimecho!
    What's your favourite Pokémon?

I can't even explain why :pink_love:. Well not perfectly.
    It's a psychic-type and it has adorable attacks like Heal Bell and Healing Wish (plus, it makes nice sounds). Well it's not the strongest Pokemon out there but still...I've begun breeding them. I want to EV-train them :pink_giggle:.
    Also, Chimecho is my strongest Pokemon on Pearl (lvl 71).

My second favourite is:

Chansey/Blissey!:t242::t113:
    They're actually good battelers. And who wouldn't like to have such a caring creature that can make other peope happy! :pink_boogie: It's cute, too.
    These are my alltime favorites!

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    My favorite is Cyndaquil with Charmander second but only my 1 millionth billionth of an atom

Droknor

Seasoned Trainer
    Years
  • Dragonite has always been my favorite. I don't have a specific reason other than It's cool and for a big dragon it's kinda cute.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Hoppip. Always been my favorite, who doesent like cute pokemon? It's under-rated though, and I agree about its movepool, pretty bad, but with the right tm's and tender loving care it can become great... Without evolving!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    For me I've always had a lot of trouble just picking one... But if I had to I would call it a draw between Charizard and Infernape. I love fire types.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Mine has been Feraligatr ever since saw one. I like that it is very quick and strong if trained right. Next in line would have to be:

Charizard
    Torterra
    Metagross
    Tyranitar
    Porygon-Z
    Dragonite
    Infernape

I could keep on going, but that would take up message space.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I don't really have one but i'm really starting to like Eevee :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    too tough,ill go top ten
    10.voltorb-it holds a special place in my heart because it was the first non-gyarados shiny i ever saw.
    9.pikachu-i personally believe that every trainer needs a pikachu,even if its a level 3 that's been in your pc since you caught it
    8.infernape-fire type starters rule.and infernape has an attack where it throws it's crap at people.that is too full of win for me to describe
    7.pidgeot-an awesome pokemon,and the premier spokesmen for flying types.it's also one of the few pokemon found early in the game that will likely be battling the elite four.
    6.manetric-i once left an electrike in daycare,and then i got a level 55 manetric.nuff said
    5.drifblim-he's the second in command for my pearl team
    4.blaziken-ever since it beat charizard in the silver confrence,i had to have one,and i've never regretted it.it was also the first pokemon i ever raised to level one hundred
    3.nidoqueen-i once raised one on yellow and ive always loved it
    2.typhosion-my blaze is my favorite part of the second gen
    1.charizard-he's the mack-daddy of pokemon,and easily the most popular starter evolution

blazeape

Man......Its hot in here.
    Years
  • I like fire types like

1. Infernape .Because of mix apes ....duh .I mean my name is BlazeApe
    2. Charizard ........well i dont know i just like it OK
    3.Thyplosion. because of lead thyplosion .......That is all

eeveefan114

EEVEE! EEVEE! EEVEE! EEVEE!
    Years
  • i of course LOVE EEVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also like all of its evolutions . for some reason i just like them . weird huh?(i any of you like eevee or its evolutions join the eevee fan club)

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • MissingNo.

MissingNo., I loves it + I have dreemz about it + it is so cute, don't ask (I'm weird, don't tell me, I already know)

If you don't count that as a pokemon, then either Rotom, Darkrai, or Flygon, they are all pretty cool.

Siiiiingy siny siiiiiiiingNo!

HaZard2k8

I Leik Mudkipz! =D
    Years
  • Feraligatr. Ever since back in 2000 when I got a Neo Genesis booster pack and got a Feraligatr card, I thought it was the most B.A Pokemon.

Also Feraligatr is the only Pokemon I trained up to level 100 without getting it in a trade. IMO its the best looking water starter if not the best looking water pokemon in general. Plus it has a great move pool.

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • MAHCAMP!!!

Machamp is, and always will be my favorite pokemon. He's so powerful, he wears a restraining belt so he won't kill anything. He can throw 500 punches a second... if he didn't where his belt, he would be unstoppable.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • ...Meh well I'll do a top 5 cause I love many pokemon...
    #5-Tyranitar : I just like him, cause I like the Dinosaur look
    #4-Typhlosion: Well Thunderpunch can counter the Water type weakness, and I like Fire Pokemon
    #3-Charizard: Ash's Charizard owned...and I always laughed when he would ignore Ash
    #2- Dragonite: Dragonites are cool >.> plain and simple, and I remember the lighthouse episode of pokemon
    #1- Arcanine: Well Arcanine's are amazingly fast and they used to have a signiture attack (ExtremeSpeed), well until Rayquaza and Deoxys... and Arcanine's is the "Legendary" Pokemon.

MissingNo., I loves it + I have dreemz about it + it is so cute, don't ask (I'm weird, don't tell me, I already know)

If you don't count that as a pokemon, then either Rotom, Darkrai, or Flygon, they are all pretty cool.

Siiiiingy siny siiiiiiiingNo!

[Edit] I gotta lol to this ahhh brings me back to playin Red and Blue hehe I had a MissingNo. that evolved into a Kangaskahn It knew Water Gunx2
    and Sky Attack ^v^

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Can't pick just one, but my top 5 would include:

Squirtle
    Coolest. Starter. Ever.

Sandslash
    Really don't know why, it's just an ever-present in my RBY teams.

Nidoking
    I can remember having a lv 100 Nidoking on a past game. It was awesome.

Alakazam
    Similarly, I can remember having a lv 100 Alakazam that nobody could beat. Arguably my favourite.

Dragonite

If push came to shove it would be between Dragonite and Alakazam for my favourite. No real reason for me liking it, I just think it's an amazing Pokémon.

As you can see i'm old-skewl and prefer the original 151. Honorable mentions go out to Umbreon/Espeon and Mudkip (Yeh, I leik dem etc). Tbh, the new Pokémon they're bringing out with each new gen are getting progressively worse imo.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    Fav. Poke.

Alakazam hands down -cuz it doesnt need them in diamond and pearl

High Sp. atk, Speed to support it, and an awesome looking battle pic as well are my reasons. problem is he must traded to get him

other contenders would be Tyranitar and Dragonite, problem is they evolve at lv55

Umbreon also one of my faves but is there a movset for it where it wont need Toxic and baton pass?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back