• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooshy

Eater of cookies
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    Celebiiii! Its just so cute. And mew, and espeon, and hoppip, and lugia. They all rule.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Ahahaha! *pokes my avatar/sig* Dragonair! =3 She's so cwute, and elegant, and powerful. <3 <3

Others include Minun (the kawaii mousey~) and Lanturn (Water/Electric..and, I don't know why I like it, I just do. XD).

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • My all-time favorite is Mew, obviously.

I also like Kirlia, Azuril, Latias, Rapidash, Raichu, and many... many others... I'm a sucker for all things cute.

xantor

...:::...
    Years
  • A really love houndoom and houndour, they are the best. I also love Charizard. I seem to have a soft spot for ol' charizard. Really anything that breaths fire and looks dragonish I wuv.

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • AdamHays said:
    you should have put REVISED,but my favorite pokemon is Mew(the creator).
    Mew's my fave too.
    1.Mew
    2.Mewtwo (Badassness)
    3.Charizard
    4.Pichu
    5.Pikachu
    6.Raichu
    7.Blaziken
    8.Mudkip
    9.Swampert
    10.Torchic

Zangoose

Wild Pokemon
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    Well, I love Zangoose (obviously) but I also love all of the R/B/Y starters and their evolutions. I like Cyndaquil, Torchic, Rapidash, Raichu and Mightyena. There are more but I just can't think of them. I like a lot of fire pokemon though. ^^

Last edited:

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
  • My Favourote pokemon is Gardevoir, because :

• It's wickedly STRONG
    • It's can easily pass the smart and beauty contest in pokemon games(ruby and sapphire)
    • It's the true psychic pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back