• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What's your playtime so far?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • i finished the dex last night and i'm at like 102 hours now i think? maybe a little more. i dicked around a lot in the wild area through my adventure though so lmfao most of that is just me like OH RAIDS

Years
  • 170 hours so far. a lot of that is wild area + shiny breeding though. i don't see myself dropping this game for a while yet since i plan to breed a whole competitive team and whatnot. @_@

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...
    Years
  • Just finished the Dex at 37hrs.

I kept my time low by getting on only when wild area weather was how I needed it, and bred pre-evolutions as I caught everything while roaming.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Nearly clocked in 4 hours.

I got Sword yesterday. I am just about to enter the Mines. I found a Galarian Zigzagoon that knew Knock Off, which will give me an edge against many Psychic and Ghost Trainers.

My Team so far:
    -Baloo the Pancham
    -Grand Duke the Hoothoot
    -Bob the Baltoy
    -Gene Simmons the Galarian Zigzagoon
    -Bentley the Snover
    -SMG4 the Drizzile

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I just increased my playtime to 53 hours, I guess it helps to have some of my old mons back. The game is still heavily flawed but I'm enjoying it slightly more.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    Almost at 42 hours. Just caught zacian and am now trying to fill the dex in the wild area for a shiny charm.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I am currently at a little more than 65 hours. But I spent a lot of time going around catching pokemon and finishing the dex ect.

That time is also about to go up drastically since I am going for a full Living Dex to get the special Magearna in Pokemon Bank and you need a full living dex to do so. Although I will probably do most of my Kanto Pokemon on Let's Go.

Sirfetch’d

Currently sitting right at 250 hours! The majority of that is shiny hunting lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Currently rocking 125 hours...dex complete and game story complete. Loving them raids

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    83.9 Hours at the moment. Dex complete, my hours tend to get inflated by shiny hunting towards the endgame. Its a guilty pleasure for sure.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • 16:51 so far on my current file, I'm at the 4th Gym now. Spent quite a lot of time doing Raid Battles. Don't know if I'm likely to ever hit the 999:59 mark.

Years
  • I'm only 21:19, walking into the 6th gym now. I've been trying to catch every new Pokemon I run into and finish the story relatively quickly. I want the freedom of being able to not worry about badges and stuff and just focus on finishing my dex/shiny hunting.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I've reached the 8th Gym with my Play Time currently at 21:19. Having Pokémon overlevelled by the Exp Candies certainly helped me blast past the 6th and 7th Gyms in no time at all, and the levels they are at now should be more than high enough to beat the 8th Gym too.

Back