• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your real name?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It's Sydian. It's Alli. It's Ludger. It's Jude. It's Jak. It's Everlark. It's SilverSmeargleSplatter. To be fair, one of those is a short of my real name. Cough.

Years
    You know, at least I'm happy I wasn't called Chloe when I was born... it wouldn't have rolled off the tongue as easily.

Years
    My name is Lise. It's pronounced as "lease" and NOT "liz". Lise is short for something that I really, really hate. I don't have a middle name so I couldn't use something else. I don't mind my nickname but because of so many people pronouncing it wrong, I've been considering legally changing my name to something like Alissa to keep my initials.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    I don't really like my name. Not that its mainstream or anything, very far from it. My name is Amen, and yes, it does get annoying when a bruh jokes about it. Never heard of someone named Amen btw. Yay for being unique.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    My real first name is Charles. I hate hate hate HATE it. So I go by my middle name: Bryan.

I later found out that they reused my dad's name because my mom's doc screwed up the sonogram and they thought until I was born I was gonna be a girl. About a month after I was born they toyed with renaming me Kevin Nicholas, which I would have vastly preferred.

I've toyed with a name change but I've never had the guts to go through with it. Would keep Bryan. Not sure what I would make my new middle name though.

It's Sydian. It's Alli. It's Ludger. It's Jude. It's Jak. It's Everlark. It's SilverSmeargleSplatter. To be fair, one of those is a short of my real name. Cough.

You'll always be Splatty to me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    My real name is Angel. Lots of people say that it's a very fitting name for me.

Back