• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your real name?

Years
    My real name is Samantha.

Considering my username, this isn't a plot twist.

I usually go by Sam. I think the only people that call me Sammi irl is my nephew and my great-aunt. Sammi's still common on the Internet due to my long-standing use of Sammi in usernames, and I'm cool with it.

My name is Ashley. I'm glad my parents were so very imaginative and creative in the early 90's. :)

Joking aside, I actually do like my name lol.

My parents were super creative in the late 80s too. My older sister is Ashley and I am Samantha.
    My little brother is Charles, but at least he was named after his uncle.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    See my username for further information.

I'm one lucky user. Not many people have the honour of having their real name be their username, but I do.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    It's Michael, but nobody calls me that (except maybe my mother when she's annoyed with me). Under normal circumstances I just get called Mike.

Years
    My name is Benjamin. Most people call me just Ben, sometimes Benjamin, and my dad calls me every possible variation of the name. Sometimes I like the name, sometimes I feel like it's kinda bland. But regardless, the name does fit me well, so I don't really have a problem with it.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    See my username for further information.

I'm one lucky user. Not many people have the honour of having their real name be their username, but I do.

Aurora is such a pretty name! {:3}

My username is also my name. :) Though technically it's Jessica. People call me Jess and Jessie. I went with Jessie as my username as it doubles as Jessie from Team Rocket. Although, her name is Jessica too, right? So there we go.

Yukari

My name is May. Yes, many people have made jokes about how I have the same name as the Pokemon character. It's extremely annoying. :/

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2018
    My name is Joaquin, apparently i am not the only one, its good to know i share a name with someone else.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    New drinking game: Take a shot every time someone posts Nick in this thread, take two shots every time someone posts Shawn, and down half the bottle every time someone posts Alex.
    chase don't tempt me

Years
    My name is May. Yes, many people have made jokes about how I have the same name as the Pokemon character. It's extremely annoying. :/

I actually like how you share your name with a main character in Pokemon. My name was really only limited to a random trainer in 4th Gen's Battle Frontier.

My name is Joaquin, apparently i am not the only one, its good to know i share a name with someone else.

Ah yes, the battle mod Archy. Goes to show this name is not as uncommon as you'd think.

Back