• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What's your team now?

Years
  • Not balanced at all, but having fun with it. I am using a rotation of:
    - Typhlosion
    - Infernape
    - Flareon
    - Luxray
    - Alpha Scyther
    - Espeon
    - Leafeon
    - Vaporeon
    - Staraptor

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Probably be the last time I do this, since I think I've finally settled on my final team.

Typhlosion
    Braviary
    Liligant
    Alpha Gliscor
    Goodra
    Glaceon

I may rotate from time to time, but this is probably the final rendition of it for the most part.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Probably going to be my final team given that I'm at the end of area 5:

Togekiss (Alpha)
    Garchomp (Alpha)
    Lilligant (Alpha)
    Zoroark
    Kleavor
    Magnezone

Years
  • I am still at the beginning lol, but I decided that i want bidoof in my team. It's too cute and it's not just a HM slave, ik they can do way more. Also, Empoleon and most probably Zoroark and Staraptor. Not sure about keeping shinx. It would be good to have an electric type, but tbh i d like to change some of the pokemon i often use in my gen 4 runs. Ik the combat system is different but I would still like to change.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Was on a Subnautica kick when I chose my team! From left to right is: Leviathan, Gary, Reaper, Nautica, Seamoth and Peeper.

ryujinx-capture-2022-02-20-18-15-53.png

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Final team:

PLAteam.png

PS: Clefable doesn't sleep. No idea if that's intentional but it's a funny detail :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    My current team so far (I wanted to go with an all Hisuian Form team, but I found a shiny so I had to use it):
    * Crobat (Shiny)
    * Hisuian Thyplosion
    * Kleavor
    * Hisuian Lilligant
    * Hisuian Goodra
    * Ursaluna

Bay

Years
  • Only recently started the 4th area a couple nights ago, but my team so far:

Hisuian Samurott
    Hisuian Arcanine
    Hisuian Goodra (Alpha)
    Drifblim
    Infernape
    Wyrdeer

I also was training Luxray and Hippowdon for a while but then swapped them for Arcanine and Goodra. I think this will be my final team!

Back