• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where were you 3 hours ago?

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • I'm really not ahaha. While intense PDA is kinda acceptable (frowned upon I suppose), anything further than that and your butt's getting a ticket. Central Park is densely populated, after all, even if my girlfriend and I were sorta isolated.

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
  • I'm really not ahaha. While intense PDA is kinda acceptable (frowned upon I suppose), anything further than that and your butt's getting a ticket. Central Park is densely populated, after all, even if my girlfriend and I were sorta isolated.

I have never been but 3 hours I was in bed then I woke up to some crazy allergies

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I believe I was lying on bed, at the same position as now, despite the pile of projects I need to complete. Yay procrastination!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • What Project? 3 hours ago I was in Graphic Design Making a Pictograph and I got some good advice on not reiterating my point in my drawings a little minimalist but good advice

More or less an exercise than project ahaha. It was a basic exercise for Graphic Design where I had to take an advertisement and then replicate that ad into basic shapes and identify the main principle of Gestalt (If you're a Graphic Arts student/major, you probably know what Gestalt is. ) in it.

Okay well 3 hours ago I was in that said Graphic Design class and our class was critiquing our exercises.

Sirfetch’d

3 hours ago I was preparing a frozen dinner for lunch. Needless to say it was awful but I'm lazy today!

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
  • More or less an exercise than project ahaha. It was a basic exercise for Graphic Design where I had to take an advertisement and then replicate that ad into basic shapes and identify the main principle of Gestalt (If you're a Graphic Arts student/major, you probably know what Gestalt is. ) in it.

Okay well 3 hours ago I was in that said Graphic Design class and our class was critiquing our exercises.

Yea not a graphic design major but something close I am a Visual Communication Major. And 3 hours ago I was watching across the universe which is still a solid movie

Yukari

No really; I'm not sure. But I think I was coming home from a rally, of I was at a rally, I don't know.

Years
  • In the hospital. Dad was painting the ceiling then fell down the ladder and onto the stairs. He broke his arm pretty badly and might need surgery to ensure he won't develop arthritis in the next few years. Uuuuuugh. :(((((( I'm so tired! But at least no one got severely injured.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    I've spent most of the day sitting variably in a kitchen chair, a doctor's office, a pizza place, and a car.

My behind is sore.

I totally meant behind and didn't self censor or anything.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I was in the car driving home from work talking on the phone with Virgo.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • About 3 hours ago I was putting in my weekly applications and calls trying to get a job, putting in extra calls since I'll be kicked out of my house in 2 weeks if I don't have something.

Back