• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Which Anime character is your Spirit Animal?

Years
We all have our favorite characters, but sometimes we don't relate to those characters.

Is there an anime character out there that is your Spirit Animal? :P

Mine is Zero-Two from Darling in the Franxx

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
I've yet to find a character that I could definitely call my "spirit animal", but I did encounter several characters I felt more connected to than others. That includes Yamazaki from "Welcome to the NHK", Wota from "Wasteful days of highschool girl" and Yuuta from "Recovery of an MMO junky".

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Fenneko from Aggretsuko
Ghiaccio from JJBA is also very relatable

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I feel like I would vary from several. Shuichi Shindou from Gravitation because he reminds me of my random, weird side, but he's serious when he needs to be (which is relatable).

Konata is def another one.

Years
Characters that are like me (not wholly but some part of them, personality wise) would be...
Senju Hashirama... Uzumaki Nagato... Uchiha Obito... Uchiha Itachi... Gaara... Hatake Kakashi... Sasha Braus... Armin Arlert... ummm some others, but I can't think of who they are exactly....

As for what characters I actually like well,
from Naruto:
Nagato, Gaara, Neji, Itachi, Minato, Hashirama, Asuma, Darui, I liked Kakashi at the start but there are characters better than him... I don't like Madara too much but the dude is just super hot... lol... Hagoromo is... relatble in a way...
Attack on Titan: Armin... (I appreciated his character after he died... ironic isn't it....) post-time-skip Eren (I hated Eren before he grew up...) I used to like Mikasa when I first watched it, but her character development is... almost nil.
Levi was getting boring and is he even relevant anymore? Haha.
Jean is OK I guess. Not my favourite but he's a good character...

Over the 13 years of watching anime (when I knew anime was anime) I really haven't watched much... and I don't really watch much anymore anyway.

Last edited:
Years
tumblr_occ9pqzjEc1r9i2iuo1_r6_500.gif

Zeno from Akatsuki no Yona! I feel as though he encapsulates my energy perfectly!

Years
Easily Hanako from Asobi Asobase, though a close second would be Umetarou Nozaki from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Years
tohru from fruits basket! such a sweet girl, I find myself similar to her and am honestly a big doormat! haha ;o;

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 9, 2023
I was unsure about my choice until a read a selection above that filled in the rest for me.

I don't think one character is really enough to really fit me.

But my first/closest choice would be Joseph Joestar, while the other is Satou from Welcome To The N.H.K.

Last edited:

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
Years
I don't think I fit any anime character to a T, but I'm a lot like Haruhi Suzumiya.

We both dislike how mundane "normal" life is, become either cheerful or melancholic quickly, kind of chaotic and unpredictable (in a good way?), both stubborn, considered weird or "eccentric" by other people, etc etc.

I'm obviously not a goddess and I like to think I'm not egotistical nor get angry easily like she does, but otherwise she's very relatable :|

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I've always thought I have a lot in common with Simon from TTGL, both as a kid and as an adult.

There's also Winry from FMAB, I get compared to her a lot but I think that's just because we're both blonde tomboys.

Back