• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which area would you like to live in?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, you get the idea from the title. Make sure it's only a city from B/W, based on appearances from the games.

I'd say Castelia City seems like a really fun busy place. Undella town does have a nice beach. OH! Nimbasa has a load of rides to go on though, if I lived there, I could go on them every day. <3 Nimbasa it is!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Nimbasa City since it's a big city and there's the Big Stadium/Small Court for sports and stuff.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • For me, it´d be either Nimbasa or the Village Bridge... The Village Bridge itself looks really nice and if I should get sick of being a trainer, I can always work in that sandwich restaurant!^^ The wild Pokemon are okay, too so I guess I wouldn´t get bored too quickly...

But on the other hand, Nimbasa has the Battle Subway!^^ I already spent days in there so I know how to survive in a city without any home but with a good team!^^ But you can really get lonely down there (after a certain number of victories, there´s nobody left in the subway area after you won 7 times) which is why I choose the Village Bridge!^^

gvgisdi

Officially addicted to Crystal
    Years
  • Nacrene City! It's a city of art and it has a nice museum and generally seems like a nice place to live in.

Years
    • Age 27
    • N/A
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    I'd live in Mistralton city, because it always seems to be rainy there, it's quiet, and I'd be able to talk across route 7 to get to Celestial Tower.

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
  • Driftveil! It has this awesome atmosphere and reminds me of a place I used to live and like very much.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • White Forest FTW! Just kidding, eventhough I do love nature, but since its a town...I go with Undella Town.

Reasons:

-Its built around a Beach (alluring)
    -Summer Atmosphere
    -Richies!
    -And.........Cynthia is there *blush* XD

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • The Unova region has many cool places. I would prefer a small location, because I hate cities. I should live in Undella Town, because the Abyssal Ruins are freaking EPIC. Then there's hurricanes...So how about Opelucid City, White Version, so I could live in an awesome place, and I could go to the epic victory road if I wanted.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd go to Nimbasa because not only does it have an amusement park, it also has the Battle Subway and the sports stadiums to hone my battling skills.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Definitely Icirrus City, it'd be such a cool place to live, especially in the snow! There's everything you could ever want there from seasonal appearances, wild pokemon in the pond, cheerful singers, Dragonspiral tower for training, an interesting layout, cool windmills and even a pokemon fanclub! Plus twist mountain is close for some sweet ice types. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • If I were to live in a city in the Unova region, it would most likely be in Icirrus City. It snows a lot in the winter, and it sounds quiet and peaceful. Another city I would live in is Castelia City, because I'm such a downtown girl. I love living the big city life and I'm used to the hustle & bustle.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • I would live in Nimbasa City.

Reasons:
    1. Kamitsure (I refuse to call her "Elesa".)
    2. Rides that I could go on everyday with girls.
    3. Battle Subway where I could show off my Pokemon to girls.
    4. Sports I could take girls to.
    5. Did I mention girls?

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Icirrus city, because I love snow!!
    Also, Dragonspiral Tower is a good place to have close to you ;)

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Nimbasa for me, since it looks very lively, also has sports which I like and the amusement park! I'd prefer Undella Bay in Summer though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Same answer as Cazzler lol, I always find myself leaving my game saved at either of those places.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Castelia. Living near the ocean, the city lights, a ship, ocean breeze, awesome sights, yup definitely Castelia.

If not, Nimbasa when I get bored lool.

Back