• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which horned Pokemon is your favorite?

Years
  • Changed the title to be a little more appropriate. It's certainly funny, but let's try to avoid things that can easily be seen and responded to the wrong way.

Anyways, definitely Skiddo for that cuteness. How could I not??

Which horned Pokemon is your favorite?

Golden smile and design. :'D I really do love Houndoom also, it was always one of my favorites to catch and raise in gen II games.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • There is so many Pokemon I never realized that had hornes. Like Lapras, Houndoom... maybe absol and ppinsir can count too.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Changed the title to be a little more appropriate. It's certainly funny, but let's try to avoid things that can easily be seen and responded to the wrong way.
    :|, I mean :) (:P).

I'd say Keldeo in its Ordinary forme, its the closest to a Unicorn (yeah I know there's Rapidash, but like Keldeo more).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Nidoking/Nidoqueen and Tapu Bulu. I find it very appealing how the horns were drawn on their bodies( not to sound weird or anything?...)

Years
  • I love Keldeo and Lapras they're both so cool, Keldeo probably just about takes it cause it's so close to a unicorn :3

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Aggron! :t306: It's one of my favorites from all pokemon so of course I had to pick it. I just really like the way it looks; so ready for a battle with those horns pointing forward.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Absol is a pretty cool looking Pokémon. I had to look up a few for this category but Absol definitely stands out to me.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Weedle I choose you
    I'd say Terrakion, I don't really like him at the start of Gen 5, but the more I used him the more I like him.

Back