• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favourite Pokemon Spin-off Game?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • I have several favorite spin-offs, like Pokémon Stadium 2, Pokémon Ranger series, Pokémon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series as well.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I've only played 2 spin-off games - Pokémon Ranger and Pokémon Battle Revolution for Wii.

Loved them both, although I did eventually trade in PBR (mistake).

I really liked Ranger's different mechanics, stylus navigation, and above all the different pokémon (at this time all I owned was Emerald). It still plays well even now

Blacephalon

Will you survive?
    Years
  • I don't play too many Pokemon spinoffs but my vote would go to Pokemon Trozei. It had me playing for hours because I kept trying to get a decent score to earn coins and unlock new stages. The challenge factor was there as well and I still haven't beaten the final boss due to how absurd it is in the beginning.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • My favorite spin off was Pokemon Shuffle, but since Picross is out, I don't play Shuffle that much. But I cant stop playing Pokemo Picross (was a Picross fan before). I've waist o many money in this game T_T

Sirfetch’d

XD Gale of Darkness is my all time favorite but I also enjoyed both Stadium games, Snap, and the TCG for GBC. I really wish that we could get an updated Pokemon Stadium but the odds of that happening are low I assume 8( Oh well!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • mystery dungeon games ♥ absolutely
    i cannot wait to get super mystery dungeon in my hands
    freaking europe release letting me wait for ages​

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Pokemon Puzzle Challenge for the GBC. My sister and I used to love taking it in turns playing that game during long car journeys, I actually still play it on my GBA SP :D

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Not counting any of the fan made games, I'd say Pokemon Pinball since Pinball itself is one of my most favored things in the world. Pokemon Pinball gave me everything i wanted. Not to mention, getting to the Mewtwo board was a blast.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • Mystery Dungeon hands down. Specifically, Explorers of Time/Darkness. They were just...better than the rest. Red/Blue rescue team was good, but it was improved upon with Time/Darkness. Super Mystery Dungeon was nice and had amazing graphics, but had absolutely no post-game content. As for Gates to Infinity, I like to pretend that it didn't happen.

Back