• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which is your strongest Pokémon?

The Red X

Legendary Tamer
Years
  • Hey Guys!
    Its The Red X!

Im new to PokeCommunity and..This is my question to you all..I finished the Elite 4 and became the champ yesterday so..Which is your strongest Pokemon in your party?Blaziken,Sceptile,Swampert,Alakazam etc..
    So,reply back and doesnt matter if its in the PC Or not..Try Leveling it up or Maybe EV Train it cause thats what I do all the time..Maybe,catch the strongest Pokemon in the grass,water,caves,or trade with friends..

Thanks for Reading..

-The Red X {XD}

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    My team (Alpha Sapphire only) comprises only my strongest pokemons with the HM moves repartited between each of them. Plus, each pokemon in my team has it's megastone held and they are all lvl 100 (which was easy to achieve once I had enough rare candy and other stats raise items added to the fact that they were already lvl 75 ish and over). This is one of the reason I won't use AS in competitions (as if I ever wanted to take part in one), it's unfair to other players since my pokemons cover the general bases without having a huge quantity of legendary pokemon in it.

ugtgrime

Lomax
    Years
  • My trusty level 71 Zoroark. Shortly followed by my incredibly trustworthy level 68 Blaziken. Of course I'm not counting legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    My strongest Pokemon was my level 68 Swampert I used to help defeat the Elite 4. It was the strongest Pokemon I trained in game, when I was able to use my mega stone with him it was all over.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I have a Level 100 Altaria on my team because I'm insane, but my strongest pokémon is the shiny Charizard from the event, which is at about Level 95 by now because I grinded the hell out of it one night. I did get a shiny Audino out of it though, so it makes it all worth it, I guess?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • My 5IV (Attack, Speed, SDef, SpeAtk, HP) Gyarados that i was lucky enough to actually get somewhere. Its been carrying my team for most of the time whenever i do any Battle Resort related content such as Super Single Battles. Dragon Dance + Lum berry is such a wonderful set to work with.

Years
  • Welcome to the community, The Red X! My most powerful Pokemon when battling the Elite 4 was certainly my Aggron, but you would be surprised how useful Plusle was in taking down the most skilled trainers to roam Hoenn. I was shocked myself (no pun intended)!

oshimas

소중한 이 내 맘 모두 나 그대에게
    Years
  • i have my trusty level 71 5IV altaria that i breeded myself and has it's megastone on it. I also have a level 69 ninetales I trained since level 1. My strongest pokemon I brought in for backup for the elite is definitely my level 100 togekiss. :3

mr muhid

pokemon is so rustty
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2021
    My best pokemon is mega glade and mega charisard and venosaur

banjopop7_7

Unova’s superhero!
    Years
  • My strongest Pokemon is my Lv.100 Samurott. It's from White and it was my first Pokemon. I nowadays use him to catch legends, it was one of the very few pokemon who could learn False Swipe and I'm not very into competitive battling so it doesn't matter for me. I have some other lv. 100 Pokemon but I never use them so I just pretend Samurott is the only.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Gardevoir for me, she's always a few levels above the rest with a strong movepool that works well with the high Sp. Atk stat.

Years
  • In my current play with Omega Ruby, my Swellow and Breloom are both Level 30, and I last played when I beat Norman. But most of the rest of my team is Level 29, although I would say I find myself using Swellow against the trainers more.

Years
  • right now it would be my roserade level 93 its definitely my strongest by surprise but trained it from level 1budew that i hatched
    it got me through elite 4 (wish a mega form would come out lol) second comes talanflame
    ((working on competitive breeding now though so it may not keep top spot forever))

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • My shiny Gengar from the october event, got 2 of those but I mained one of them. He's my forever pal and part of my team for my gym. Read sig lol.

Back