• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which region would you want to live in?

Years
  • I'd probably go with Sinnoh, specifically Hearthome. It seems like a really nice town to live in, and is a pretty central location for all of Sinnoh

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
    Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Sinnoh for me I can go to the city were there's like a carnaval. Sorry forgot the name haven't played it in a long time

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Kalos~ it just seems so scenic and beautiful and that perfect balance of natural and developed. With oceanic scenes like Coumarine and Azure Bay, marvelously manicured structures like the Parfum Palace and Anistar City, how quaint Vaniville and Aquacorde Town are.. and obviously the gorgeous Laverne City... what's not to adore? ( ˘ ³˘)♡

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Kalos for me as well! I would love to live in Lumiose, stroll about the cobblestone streets and visit the countless fashionable boutiques scattered about the metropolis. I could catch up with friends in the many cafes and at night I could admire Prism tower from my apartment balcony. The city is romantic, serene, and is a place I could see myself falling in love with.

1851520-bigthumbnail.jpg

The architecture and immense beauty of the Kalos region is what draws me to it, each city is unique and has such charm to it. I could visit the alluring Parfum Palace, the Battle Maison, Laverre City, or Dendemille Town! So many sights to see in such a wondrous region!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Hoenn.

A phenomenal region for swimming, as there's plenty of diving spots.

Plus, I liek Mudkipz.

Years
  • Probably either Johto or Hoenn! I love traditional Asian culture and design and think Jotho would be the best place to experience that and it seems really peaceful, I'd like to live in Olivine City there out by the sea! :)

Hoenn is a close second though, the region has loads of differing cities and towns, I don't think it would ever get boring.

Years
  • A small part of Hoenn is based on where I actually live (in the anime, at least), but I think I would like to live in Johto the most. Johto has a slower pace of life compared to most regions, and very much values its culture. But, it still has large cities like Goldenrod, and has easy water and land access to other regions, so I could always visit other places whenever I want.

Years
  • Chilling in Solaceon Town would be the life. If I wanna get a taste of the bustling city life, all I gotta do it travel either north or south and I can get my fill of Hearthome or Veilstone.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2021
    Sinnoh.
    Likely most resemblant of the climate I am used to...
    Though finding a fire type would be difficult!

Years
    • Seen today
    Hoenn because I love tropical settings.

I also love Alola, but it seems less laid back.

Years
  • living in sinnoh so i can lurk around the old chateau like a cryptid and hang out w/ the rotom

all seriousness though, i think i'd prefer to live in alola, especially by the observatory. watching those night skies from somewhere atop the mountain would be a treat

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Chilling in Solaceon Town would be the life. If I wanna get a taste of the bustling city life, all I gotta do it travel either north or south and I can get my fill of Hearthome or Veilstone.

^ pretty much this. Games and big mall in Veilstone, Contests/ Amity square in Hearthome.
    Mystical stuff in Celestic.

Years
  • Hoenn. A retreat in Fortree City surrounded by nature and trees (I love the smell of trees) and home to Winona (fav gym leader at the moment). I'd also have a pet Swablu i'd never evolve and have for companionship.

Back