• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which starter did you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I chose Totodile; I've always wanted a Feraligatr. :D

Epicness

Hacker Newbia
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    HG= Cyndaquil
    SS=Totodile
    ?C=Chikorita

It will always be this way for me.

Years
  • sigh....I don't know what to choose. Is like I hate the starters when it evolves into its full stage. The first time I choose totdile because it is cute. The second time I choose chickorita because its more adorable than totdile.

pokemonkidtotodile

Pkmn connoisseur
    Years
  • i chose totodile because its my favorite and it has well rounded stats with a great moveset Surf-Superpower-Crunch-Ice Fang

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I chose Totodile as my original starter in my Heart Gold game, although later I received both a Cyndaquil, and Chikorita though trades... I however don't really use any of their forms very often. Totodile is a lv. 22 Croconaw, and I have a lv. 21 Quilava, the Chikorita is still a Chikorita.

bellabear

lolfocuspunchyoudead
    Years
  • Well I chose a Chikorita but I started to hate it, so I begged my friend to trade his Cyndaquil with me. Ty is now Lv.100 -proudface-

n_n

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I chose Cyndaquil because I chose Cyndaquil in Gold and because I've always loved fire types the best out of the bunch.

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
  • First off, I chose Cyndaquil, and then I took Charmander.
    Not that I think Fire-types are the greatest, but I just like the design of those two Pokemons more than other's.
    But of course, I like Fire-types.​

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Cynda. Typh now ! >:-)

Well, my accidental Blaziken solo in my forst game (Sapphire) gave me a certain love for fire starters. Since then, I always picked them for my first playthrough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back