• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who are you guys' favourite YouTubers?

blue

gucci
Years
  • Marriland is the only real Let's Play YouTuber who I've been watching lately, he currently has a Pokemon X Wedlocke series going on. I've been subscribed to him for years as he has been consistent with his uploads and the video quality along with his commentary makes for a really good video.

Years
  • VSauce - Explores intriguing ideas about science and mathematics.
    PBS Idea Channel - Literally explores ideas. Examines the connections between pop culture, technology, and art. (Encourages viewers to have discussions in the comments and subreddit, then reads and talks about said comments the next week.)
    LastWeekTonight - News from last week, presented in a blend of news show host, satire, comedy, poking-fun, and truth bombs.
    MinuteEarth - Short earth-science videos animated with stick figure cartoons
    minutephysics - Short physics videos animated with stick figure cartoons
    AsapSCIENCE - Short science videos animated with whiteboard drawings

Woot! Educational YouTube channel watchers represent!

(I originally wasn't going to include LastWeekTonight in the "educational" category, but I know people who could learn a lot by watching that show)

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • Woot! Educational YouTube channel watchers represent!

(I originally wasn't going to include LastWeekTonight in the "educational" category, but I know people who could learn a lot by watching that show)
    Well I don't enjoy watching traditional news so I get my news from that show and Daily Show with Trevor Noah. They are indeed educational, while also being entertainingly funny and, like I said, dropping the truth bombs. It's a good way to present important world events.

Errant Signal, Extra Credits, Innuendo Studios, and Gaijin Goombah count in the educational classification as well.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • My favorite YouTubers are Ryan Higa and ERB. The former has lots of great humor, and the latter has so much catchy music.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • Jwittz (pokmon)
    SciShow (science stuff)
    Scott Manley (spaaaaaaaaace!)
    LinusTechTips (PC builds and other tech stuff)
    The ben heck show (games console mods mostly, electronics stuff)
    Extra Credits (an intelligent video game channel, +1 for games you might not have tried )
    danny2462 (funny video game clips, "breaking the game")
    A+Start (Glitching games in the most educational way possible)
    8-bit keys (Old keyboards and synths)
    Computerphile (mainly stuff about how computers work)
    Tom Scott (things you might not know)
    Nostalga nerd (retro games, documentaries, byte size)
    RedKB (rubik's cube collector)
    Insaneintherain (jazz music)
    Nathan sharp (epic video game songs)
    Oh yeah, and PC's youtube.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    h3h3 Productions of course. Force Gaming recently for his Overwatch content. I was watching iDubbbz for a while. And CGP Grey and MR SLIN even though their channels don't get updated very often.

Years
  • I really like vloggers lately, it's so entertaining to watch them live their lives for me. So I admire people like Kalel, Sharla, Micaela, and Mimei among others, which some people might recognize. Those last three in particular are jvloggers. I'd like to find other vloggers that talk about their adventures in other countries, the world is beautiful so I want to see it all through people's eyes!

Then there are a few Let's Players. Not as heavily into watching these anymore but I still support a couple, namely Nova/James and Seamus/SSoHPKC. I only watch a fraction of the number of videos they upload but I've been subscribed for years now so it's become part of my daily routine in a way haha.

Very recently I've also discovered some anime channels that I just looooove to bits. Einshine and The Anime Man are absolutely hilarious and give me my weekly dose of laughs. I'm not even a huge anime fan anymore but it's awesome watching their antics and hilarious comments on series I know about.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • h3h3 Productions of course. Force Gaming recently for his Overwatch content. I was watching iDubbbz for a while. And CGP Grey and MR SLIN even though their channels don't get updated very often.

Oh yeah! I like CGP Grey too. I especially liked The Trouble with Transporters, This Video Will Make You Angry, Politics in the Animal Kingdom: Single Transferable Vote, Humans Need Not Apply, and Canada Gets Rid of the Penny (Huzzah!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Well come on now! Is no one gonna mention H2O Delirious or I_AM_WILDCAT? Probably the most entertaining YouTubers I've watched anyway. Also a very small YouTuber (think he has like... 90 subs...) called Anamaze. Although he only does Dragon Ball Z so yeah, he's not very broad in his content...

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    H3H3 Productions and, for the wrong reasons, Chris Chan

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • h3h3 Productions of course. Force Gaming recently for his Overwatch content. I was watching iDubbbz for a while. And CGP Grey and MR SLIN even though their channels don't get updated very often.

h3h3 productions is a channel I've supported since they were very small. I love 'em to bits.

I really like vloggers lately, it's so entertaining to watch them live their lives for me. So I admire people like Kalel, Sharla, Micaela, and Mimei among others, which some people might recognize. Those last three in particular are jvloggers. I'd like to find other vloggers that talk about their adventures in other countries, the world is beautiful so I want to see it all through people's eyes!

Then there are a few Let's Players. Not as heavily into watching these anymore but I still support a couple, namely Nova/James and Seamus/SSoHPKC. I only watch a fraction of the number of videos they upload but I've been subscribed for years now so it's become part of my daily routine in a way haha.

Very recently I've also discovered some anime channels that I just looooove to bits. Einshine and The Anime Man are absolutely hilarious and give me my weekly dose of laughs. I'm not even a huge anime fan anymore but it's awesome watching their antics and hilarious comments on series I know about.

Ohh my gosh fellow h3h3 and James/Seamus fans! Didn't think I'd meet anyone else who loved them here but wow. ;;o;; Ethan and Hila are just precious and James/Seamus (and PewDiePie) were the first ones I watched so I loooove them as creators. ImmortalHD too!

As for me.... I'm heavily immersed into the world of YouTube >o> Have loots of favourites. To list some;

iDubbbz, h3h3 Productions (and Ethan & Hila), LeafyIsHere (used to really hate him, but now I just find him real funny), UberHaxorNova/James, SSoHPKC, ImmortalHD, GoldenBlackHawk, Dexter Manning, Sp00nerism, GassyMexican, SeaNanners, TheRPGMinx, Philip DeFranco, GradeAUnderA, Cow Chop (pretty much just UberHaxorNova + ImmortalHD + some friends like Aron, Joe, Trevor, Brett etc.), theodd1soutcomic, Pyrocynical, NFKRZ, some ASMR channels like NeonIndieGirl and Tony Bomboni (Tony's jewelry line is so precious tooooo).. I'm probably forgetting some since I have looots of favourites but man. YouTubers are so great! ♥

Years
  • Sargon of Akkad, Steven Crowder (Louder With Crowder), Prager U, American Enterprise Institute, and Naked Ape. I may not agree with everything they say but they are good at criticizing the extreme left and right and using citation.
    Jeff Favignano, Fluxtrance, and Tovlogs for lets plays.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Sargon of Akkad, Steven Crowder (Louder With Crowder), Prager U, American Enterprise Institute, and Naked Ape. I may not agree with everything they say but they are good at criticizing the extreme left and right and using citation.
    Jeff Favignano, Fluxtrance, and Tovlogs for lets plays.

I lost any and all respect for Crowder after he suggested a way we could ascertain that Steven Avery was guilty was his physical appearance.

Crowder is a loud mouthed, entitled jerk who often, and very deliberately, removes important context from most of the things he addresses.

Whilst I don't agree with a lot of what Sargon says, he atleast 95% of the time provides the context of what he's talking about.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    mostly h3h3 productions for me these days... sometimes I'll watch the stuff by iDubbbz/FilthyFrank/maxmoefoe too

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    mostly h3h3 productions for me these days... sometimes I'll watch the stuff by iDubbbz/FilthyFrank/maxmoefoe too

I watch their collaborative stuff quite a lot, and I watch iDubbbz's Kickstarter crap videos from time to time

Years
  • Honestly, I probably only watch stuff from Rooster Teeth these days. Not so much Achievement Hunter videos, but I do watch content on their main channel and The Know as well.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I Hate Everything. He won me over with his "I hate Minions" video. I'm a fan of satirical/sarcastic content, and he delivers it in spades. If I'm wrong with how I describe stuff, then pardon me. I've forgotten how to education. :(

I also watch a bunch of League streamers who upload their highlights on YouTube, particularly imaqtpie's. He streams at a stupid time relative to my timezone, so I basically rely on YT to catch me up...though, I don't know if you can call him a YouTuber? If not, then I watch basically every LoL YouTuber there is.

iDubbbz is just great. That is all.

That's about it, really. I don't really watch too many YouTubers.

Back