• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO IS CUTER

who is cuter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2021
    I think that shaymin is the cutest, but i also think Pichu is cute! i have big problem deciding which is cuter, what do you guys think?

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • The Giratina movie made me biased, and I really dislike Shaymin now because of it's attitude in that movie so, my choice is Pichu. Pichu is the cuter of the two.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I'm inclined to lean toward Pichu, but almost exclusively in the anime since I dislike the majority of its core-series sprites/models and modern Sugimori stock art (FRLG-current).

WHO IS CUTER

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • I never owned an Shaymin in any of my owned romhacks so i go with Pichu since i like it's evolution - pik.............Raichu

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2021
    I'm inclined to lean toward Pichu, but almost exclusively in the anime since I dislike the majority of its core-series sprites/models and modern Sugimori stock art (FRLG-current).

WHO IS CUTER

sir, i like your opinion, but i don't understand everthing you have said

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • sir, i like your opinion, but i don't understand everthing you have said

I like how Pichu looks in:

I dislike how Pichu looks in:

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • all of its sprites other than those mentioned above (its Gold sprite is okay, but I don't love it)

It's funny how i played Pokemon Silver in the fan translated version by vida trans first in the gen 2 games, and it's evolution was called Pikac due to letter limit space

(Since the base sprite of the site you mentioned seems to take Pokemon Silver's Pichu as base)

Back