• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite fictional cat?

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
  • There is a slight reason for my avatar being what it is. Chen, I don't feel like killing my lungs right now. But you're my favorite.

Buuuut, I also like Chrono's cat from Chrono Trigger: Unglued, which is an awesome Chrono Trigger flash.

And then Tom from Tom and Jerry. Unique in that half the time I hate him, and the other half I really, really like him.

Those three cats are awesome.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Feathertail from Warriors: New Prophecy and Marie from The Aristocats.

And maybe the Cheshire Cat.

That would be about it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Who is your favorite fictional cat?

Maurice, of course. A talking cat who is a master con artist, and fun and witty and sarcastic. Yep.

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
  • Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes, definitely. This figment of Calvin's imagination (or is it?) always cracked me up with his witty humor and the fact that he always tackles Calvin as he enters his home. God, I love those comic strips.

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Sylvester from Looney Toons, most certainly. Followed closely by Hobbes.

Years
    • Seen today
    Normally I'd close a thread which has been bumped, but given this isn't too old, I'll leave it open, since it's sparking conversation again. Just to let anyone who sent reports know.

Back