• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who preordered Ultra Sun and/or Ultra Moon?

Years
  • Just got back into pokemon not too long ago (maybe a month) and I have loved pokemon sun so much that within 2 days of buying it I got pokemon y and pokemon omega ruby as well because even though I wont play all 3 at the same time I want to have them and be able to play them sooner or later with the new Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon coming I'm not sure which one to get but I'm definetly getting one if not both :D

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Still looking for a way to get a version with the English cover art, but so far no success.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've preordered Ultra Moon this time as I got Sun the first time. I've been preordering since Black 2/White 2.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • I got both! Got that steelbook 2-pack on Amazon to go with the one I got for SM. This is actually the first time I've bought all games in a gen. SM were just too good, here's to USUM being much better!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I preordered both from Best Buy about a week ago. 20% off for GCU + the $10 coupon from Odyssey meant I was only paying a little more than $50 for both games (or the veterans' dual pack, or whatever the combo pack was called), which is a great deal for Pokemon.

I guess Target has the games available as part of their Buy 2 Get 1 Free this week (or they did, not sure if they're still in stock), which would be a good deal if there was another game I was dying to get (and for anyone who hasn't preordered yet, if it's still available, you should look at it). I've actually picked up an extra copy of at least one of the versions for every release since gen 6 started, so I've been debating whether to do that with these, but at this point, I'm leaning towards holding off. I'm not really feeling ready for another round of releases as it is, and this may just not be a year when I'm going to have a lot of time to do additional challenges and such on an extra cartridge. That said, if I think of/spot another game I've been hoping to pick up in the B2G1 sale, or if somewhere else does another sale, I may grab another copy.

Now I need to get hyped about the releases. I know next to nothing about them (did watch today's trailer, at least), and am probably the least excited for them that I've ever been for a main Pokemon release (except for the Red/Blue release, which I didn't know about at the time). I can't believe it's only slightly over two weeks away until they come out!

I guess it goes to show that Pokemon is one of my buy-no-matter-what franchises, as I ordered the games without knowing anything about them beyond the setting, and I'm confident that even if I'm not hyped yet, I'll have a good time when I pick them up.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I preordered Ultra Sun w/ Steelbook, can't wait to play it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I have Ultra Sun preordered from Amazon. Only getting one version this time.

Years
  • Yes, I pre-ordered Ultra Sun for me(as a Christmas present from my husband to myself), and Ultra Moon for my sister as a Christmas present from me to her. I got it from the Pokemon Center so hopefully I can get the little keychains with them. I might wrap it until December though :O

Years
  • I pre-ordered both back at either the end of August or beginning of September. Can't remember which. These games are always on my must buy lists. Even if I didn't end up having time to play either Sun or Moon last year.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    both of them...
    I had to pre-order them on Play Asia since I am living in Korea but my 3DS is from NZ...

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I feel like going digital this time; I'll probably pre-load Ultra Sun sometime this week. Don't really care much for exclusives so I"m just going with the opposite version.

Hard to believe it's been less than a year since S/M's release!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    Pre ordered both.
    Not sure why as I can't really afford it, especially after buying the Switch that I shouldn't have (no regrets though).

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    Yep. Pre-ordered through Amazon and got the game for 31 bucks.

It should be on my doorstep on the 17th and I can't wait to play.

It's my first pre-order through Amazon, so fingers crossed for no shipping blunders.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    Yep. Pre-ordered through Amazon and got the game for 31 bucks.

It should be on my doorstep on the 17th and I can't wait to play.

It's my first pre-order through Amazon, so fingers crossed for no shipping blunders.

same for me except mine is through play Asia... hopefully, it will arrive sooner than later... they said it could take anytime within 3 weeks since November 17th...

Back