• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokémon? (Week 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Who's That Pokémon? (Week 2)

It's time to put your Pokémon knowledge to the test with our weekly contest of "Who's That Pokémon?"! Once a week every Sunday I'll post a zoomed-in section of a Pokémon and it's your job to tell me which Pokémon the art belongs to. All of the art used will be from the Pokémon's official Dream World art and will be a 30x30 px section of the art cropped and zoomed in 8x. Once you think you have an answer, send it to me in a PM and you could be our next prize winner!

Overview

• Guess the Pokémon whose art is being featured!
    • The clue is a 30x30 px section of the Pokémon's Dream World art cropped and magnified 8x.
    • Send Squirrel a PM with your answer once you've figured it out - answer as many times as you want per week but only your final answer counts!
    • Do not post answers in this thread - you don't want other people to use your answers do you?
    • Feel free to chat about the puzzles and how easy/hard you find them, that's the fun of this game afterall!
    • Submit your answers before midnight (GMT) on Saturday after the picture is posted if you want them to count!
    Rewards!

A winner is a winner and a winner is you - assuming you won! Here's what you can expect to win from correctly guessing each week's Pokémon. (Hover over for descriptions!)

Clue - Week 2

Good luck, and feel free to also discuss last week's answer and winners in this thread! :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Hmm, thankfully I didn't jump so recklessly into this particular puzzle like I did with the last one, haha. I'm pretty confident in my answer, but I think it took a bit of work to figure it out. ;P

WriterRaven

I Illustrate Through Words
    Years
    Hmm. After having aced the first week's challenge without so much as a backward look, I spent most of the afternoon on this one and have come up with absolutely nothing. The part of me that wants to get it right also wants to conclude that there is no answer.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    There's a few ideas going through my head right now....dunno if any of them are right. I'll PM later when I've thought a little more about it.

dest

Boneash
    Years
    Not gonna lie, I can't stand it when people say this. Not aimed specifically at you or anything, I just hate it when things are easy for other people to figure out and I fail to find the answer. =/
    don't worry, you're not the only one failing on this one ... I just thought I had it after about 15 seconds, then noticed some minor detail that just doesn't fit with it and now I'm stuck with 2 hours staring at that thing and 0 results >.>
    didn't expect that one to become this hard after the "mid" one last time was so easy^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    don't worry, you're not the only one failing on this one ... I just thought I had it after about 15 seconds, then noticed some minor detail that just doesn't fit with it and now I'm stuck with 2 hours staring at that thing and 0 results >.>
    Are you talking about some yellow? I was hoping people would notice that or there'll be a lot of wrong answers coming in XD #hint

Sorry for making it so hard, it feels a lot more obvious when you're actually making the puzzles so it's difficult to gauge the difficulty haha - already got several correct answers so far though so keep them coming :D

Years
    Are you talking about some yellow? I was hoping people would notice that or there'll be a lot of wrong answers coming in XD #hint

Sorry for making it so hard, it feels a lot more obvious when you're actually making the puzzles so it's difficult to gauge the difficulty haha - already got several correct answers so far though so keep them coming :D

About what yellow? Blue, black and light blue is all I see lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back