• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your baby?

シルバー

Γ Чεr ςcreαm is βut a drəαм х
Years
  • My first lvl.100 Pokemon, Pikachu.
    From Yellow.
    He's long gone now though. I lost my Yellow at a campsite when I was six.
    I miss him dearly.

Now I am loving my Gardevoir on my Diamond. She's saved me many times in battles.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    My baby used to be my level 98 Torterra. It was in my pokemon pearl, and I lost it about 2 years ago. I miss him so much ;__;

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • My one and only is my WISHMKR Jirachi. I used to have this friend in sixth grade, and his neighbor pre-ordered Colosseum, so we all got Jirachis from it. I got my Jirachi to level 100 within the week, and it has been by my side for far too long to lose now.

I almost lost it on vacation, when I traded all my Pokemon over to my spare Sapphire version. The next day, the original Sapphire cartridge that it was on got spilt on by coffee and stopped working. I'd say the timing was terrific. Now it's in my Platinum, and I plan on soon reducing all its EV's and EV training it.

NatureKeeper

LeafGreen: Jauna\Pidgeot lv.100, Jolly Nature
    FireRed : Jauna, again. Had to trade her to FireRed to beat the league, luckily, my leafgreen game crashed while Jauna was safe in FireRed. Before fire red crashed, too...

Ruby: Blaziken
    Sapphire: Blaziken
    Emerald: Blaziken-again.

Diamond: Empoleon

All: Jauna. My Pidgeot is now gone. I wish I had a lv.100 Jolly Nature Pidgeot again, for that... I could give a Giratina and Heartran... Not to mention it was my first lv.100 Pokémon. Snivel...

Last edited:

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Hmm... I think it may well be my Alamos Darkrai...

I already had two Ranger Darkrai, and an internet friend of mine randomly offered to give me one of their event Pokemon. I chose Darkrai because I love the Pokemon.

I got it at level... 50, I think, and now it's at level 85. It's been in my team since before I got to Hearthome City in Platinum and now I've beaten the Elite Four. Since I got it it's been one of my main battlers and one of my favourite Pokemon to battle with. I really do love the creature, and I was heartbroken to find I couldn't use it at the battle frontier. ;_;

xX

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • I'd have to go with my Torterra. Yeah it's plain, but it was my starter Pokemon. It's Lv. 100 and still keeping well.

Idiomorph

Pokémon Geneticist
    Years
  • I'm very fond of all the Pokémon I've hand-bred/raised (I like to imagine peculiar personalities for them), but if I had to pick one it would be Lemma, my Gardevoir. She's about two years old now, and is the first Pokémon I raised since discovering the world of IVs/EVs, as well as my first of the third generation to reach level 100 . Not as strong as many of my others competitively, but she has won her fair share of victories, as evidenced by the Ability Ribbons. Speaking of, Lemma is also my primary Contest Pokémon and Ribbon collector, sporting 37 thus far.

Lemma is also kind of a jerk (she thinks humans are an inherently inferior species), hates being stereotyped as feminine, and has a thing for the Electric type (she always knows Thunderbolt and frequently Thunder Wave).

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Persian. She has an air of elegance about her that no Pokemon can match (and I don't care what the Pokedex says about Milotic :P ) Shame for her poor stats, but with Pay Day, she's pretty useful in-game. Plus, I like kitties.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    my roserade! though there are many other favourites too!!

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
  • My baby was a level 100 Typhlosion, I had a few years ago, when I still had my Gameboy color and my Pokémon Silver version. In my opinion, there was no one like him - He was a friggen' monster! And I was so proud, cos' he was the first Pokémon, I trained all the way up to level 100 all by myself, haha.

Sadly, he now belongs to the past.

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
  • My level 83 Absol, Odina. ^^ She was bred by my closest friend for me, and I raised her. She has fantastic IVs, the right nature, and ability. She has won me many battles, and will win me many more to come. If there was one I wouldn't part with, it would be her. :D

Years
  • ummm. depends on the game:
    FireRed: right now it's my hypno! she has dream-eater!
    Emerald: either my flygon lv.53 or my swampert lv. 80
    Diamond: roserade lv. 52 or crobat lv. 53

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • My Level 100 Charizard, Charmer. I traded him to Diamond so now I'm teaching him these cool moves. In Fire-Red, where he originally came from, I defeated the E4 37 times in a row with him and withou him fainting. Why do I love him so much?

1. He's super strong and tough.
    2. He lets me ride on his back to get from town-to-town and doesn't mind.
    3. He might be a super-nacho male but he still lets me dress him up to look all cute in contests.
    4. He's a Charizard, which are super awsome which makes Charmer superubermegafantastiacllyultra awsome!

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • Depends on the generation version for me:

R/B/Y: The Fearrow on my Yellow Version that I played with on my very first time through. I was attempting to do a solo run without knowledge of what a solo run is. I got all the way to the Elite 4 with him and a couple of backup Pokemon before I realized that this wasn't going to work with him and restarted my game. But that Fearrow will always hold a special place in my heart.

G/S/C: My Lugia on my now dead Silver copy. He was and still is to this day the only legendary Pokemon I have ever used as part of my main team. He kicked butt and helped me beat Lance in the Elite 4 battles in the days when I really had no clue how to strategize in the Pokemon games.

LG/FR: Van the Vaporeon on my Leaf Green copy also known as my one-hit wonder. And what I mean by that is he could take most of his opponents out with one attack. He is a wonderful Pokemon whose talents I have yet to fully explore since he has yet to be transferred to either my Diamond or Platinum copies to try out on the Wi-fi.

R/S/E: Viravi my Flygon on my Emerald version. While she isn't the strongest member of my team far from it she holds a special place in my heart. She was the first dragon type Pokemon that I sat down and trained to be part of my main team. She is a fairly good battler but she really is a better contest Pokemon having won several Smart Contest ribbons.

D/P/Pt: Leon my Torterra on my Diamond version. While not being my original starter he has been there for me from the get go thanks to some trading and he kicks butt. I've only had one chance to battle tournament style and that was only a few months after I got the game and I'm a slow player. But by the point I was fighting he was experienced enough that he knew earthquake and he destroyed most of the one opponent's team with it only falling eventually to his Mewtwo.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Until about four days ago, it was my Torterra from Pokémon Diamond. But now it's definitely my Probopass from Platinum. He has saved me from near-KO so many times it's ridiculous. :3

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My Crystal Version Dunsparce, Level 100.

I've been using it since the day I caught it XD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Eh, you know, I'm gonna borrow Star Girl's format.

RBY; Daikenkai the Charizard (Blue) because he's a million levels higher than everyone else and he's great back up when they're dying. xD

GSC; Shadow (Silver) and Burakki (Crystal) the Umbreon. Let's see...it's my favorite Pokemon on two of my favorite games, and they've outlasted Explosion and Self Destruct when I needed a survivor the most. Thank you, lovies<3 Also, Silver the Smeargle because he's a Smeargle.

RSE; Chictor the Blaziken. She's the first Pokemon I trained to level 100, and I've beaten the Pokemon League with just her. She's that awesome.

DPPt; I said Vyra the Tyranitar earlier, and she still stands, but I have a lot of sweeties on this game. Bain the Glaceon, Penumbra the Umbreon, Basil the Leafeon, and Ellis the Espeon...and SB-129 the Porygon-Z and I'm going to shut up now. You get the point.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    Ah, I've been playing since the very beginning, but the one I can say I really loved more than all of them was my Minun named Minu~

Originally I got him on my Ruby, but that was stolen when he was lvl 90 ;_;

Then when I got Emerald I got a replacement Minu that I actually got to lvl 100. He's not as well loved as my original, but still my favorite existing Pokemon.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • I dunno, really. Ever since I got platinum, I kinda fell in love with every member of my team.

Torterra is chunky and deals heavy damage.
    Staraptor is badass and takes a surprising amount of damage, as well as outspeeding a lot of stuff in-game.
    Togekiss is awesome and metronome is epic lulz. Plus, extremespeed, aurasphere and air slash with serene grace are classic.
    Bibarel is a kinda HM slave with three HMs and Dig, but seeing as they're surf, waterfall and cut, he has enough power to actually be useful. Plus, he takes more hits than you'd think.
    Lucario is epically aspeedy and has almost too much power.
    And that leaves Rapidash - a Pokemon I've never used before but is proving to be surprisingly awesome. Seriously, he beat Roark for me.

Overall, my favourie of the six has to be...Bibarel. Laugh all you want, but he let me beat Cyrus's Honchkrow by using dig to toxic stall it out XD He won by using dig against a flying type. And that's too epic to ignore.

Back