• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    Dialga, at first.

But now that I have watched; Arceus: To the Conquering of Space-Time. Arceus is now my current favorite Sinnoh legendary.

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    My favorite's probably a shiny cresselia, but arceus is pretty sick. The rest of them are lame though imo Gen 1-3 had better legends by far. Rayquaza's probably the coolest ever, or deoxys :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Regigigas looks beast... but so does Dialga. Too bad Regi is a normal type, so Dialga is my current favorite.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    My only favorite Sinnoh legends would be Cressilia, Azelf, and Sky Shaymin.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Giratina, Arceus, Dialga, Darkrai, Rotom, Regigigas, Palkia, Shaymin/Skymin, Cresselia, Mesprit, Phione, Heatran, Uxie, Azelf... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Manaphy

In order from favorite to least favorite. And don't correct me on Rotom, because I don't want to hear it again, if it annoys you so much, then just ignore it because I'm tired of it. I can believe it's a legendary if you believe the Legendary Birds are legendaries, they have just as much in-game proof as each other.

Back