• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

BryGuy Shinigami

Psychic Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    I like Arceus the most, but I do like Giratina cause Ghost/Dragon is a nice hybrid, plus he had cool moves, two forms, and he represents Distorted World. Darkrai is cool, like his look and he did help me win a Pokemon tournament at last year's anime convention. Although I am more of a Psychic pokemon user, the Psychic legendaries weren't that good to me cause Mesprit and the other two were too much alike. I haven't caught Castina (sp?) yet.

Infernova

Simple Philosopher
    Years
    Giratina, Darkrai, and Dialga. Dialga mostly though because Diamond was my first game and, well, Dialga just brings back sentimental memories.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I generally don't like Legendaries, but if I had to choose I would choose Palkia.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Darkrai all the way, man. I do like Giratina as well, but Darkrai is just the absolute best. I love its design, its stats, its concept and its movepool. It's just fantastic~! Things like Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf just seem kind of superfluous. I mean, they were kind of essential to the plot, but they're frankly not that impressive, and there were too many legendaries overall. In Generation I, we had Mewtwo and the three birds. That was it. Gen II had a couple more, with Celebi, Lugia, Ho-Oh and the three dogs. Gen III had a few more, and then Gen IV just went nuts. :/

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    A week ago it would of been Darkrai, but after watching a pokemon movie and learning he isn't as evil as he seems, It's going to have to be

Shaymin

Master-Pixel

Fakemon Artist
    Years
    The Lake Trio; are a bit underused; but given the right moves they can be quite strong..

Never used a Shaymin; but it looks pretty cool :D

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
    I like Heatran It was the first legendary I ever used in the Battle Tower when I had Diamond before Platinum.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Giratina, of course I have a lot of those Pokemon

But the Trio, Azelf is my favorite

Cresselia/Shaymin/Arceus/Dialga/Palkia in order. Only Pokemon I really care to like. Not a "big" fan of the other Sinnoh Legendaries. I've always strongly dislike the Trio of Regice/Rock/Steel so I can say the same for Regigigas

awbbie

Ruin Maniac
    Years
    Well i`ll have to go with the flow and say Giratina. I also liked Cresselia, she looked so calm and peaceful....

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
    Years
    Shaymin, either form. Rotom is a unique idea, but I prefer Shaymin. Out of "the four", I'd pick Arceus. I don't like the concept behind it much, but it's cool looking.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Mine would be Dialga. I love dragons and Dialga just looks awesome, plus he has the most powerful move in the game, "Roar of Time"!
    Roar of Time, Special Rand & Judgement, are all very awesome moves. But I'd have to agree, Roar of Time is just plain awesome looking when used. Just has a bad effect of recharging the following turn. Dialga has a much better design than Palkia though, and a little bit better than Giratina (even though I like Tina better.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    Dialga. I like its fierce, stern look, plus it was my first caught legend so it has a special place in my heart

Back