• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why are you depressed?

Shadow_Pikachu

Beware of the shadows!
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2006
    I was depresed in middle school when kids where pikcing on me so I nearly killd myself, but I did not then one day they was kicking me real bad so I lashed out and broke his nose but I got excluded from school but they never picked on me again.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Omg! There are so many depressed people here......

I get depressed sometimes.....but only if something hurtful or sad happens.....

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • pikachu&Ashfan said:
    Same for me im always depressed,. i also get depressed if i lose a friend(by arguing) or agure with people . at this time im depressed But life must go on .

How can you always be depressed but then get depressed? As you are already depressed so you can't get it!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    drummershuff said:
    How can you always be depressed but then get depressed? As you are already depressed so you can't get it!
    clinical depression......

Years
  • ____ said:
    clinical depression......
    Post four words next time. ;D
    I know it can be hard sometimes, but a rule's a rule. :/

I always get depressed when I have to make hard decisions. :/

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've never been much of a depressed person. o_o; I sank into one once when we moved here and that...really sucked. ._.;; I didn't know anyone here and I hated everyone in my class because they were so stupid. Everything was too easy for me, I started getting migraines, I just...hated it. So, so much. ._.; I ended up getting into advanced classes, so I was around smarter people (who were, incidentally, a lot more interesting to be with) and I perked up after that. :\ Recently I've been having mood swings where I'll get really depressed for 10 minutes to an hour and then I'll suddenly bounce back and be fine again. Those are scary and really annoying (since I'm not used to it) but hopefully it's just the pills I take or something. o_O;;

I don't let myself get depressed over things. (Hence why now, it's only those random bouts of it--they're unexplainable so I can't do anything about 'em.) I probably come off as really uncaring and just...like a jerk because of this, but it works and keeps me happy, so... ._.;

Years
  • I've been very depressed since December. I doubt many of you have experienced true love, only to find, years later, that (despite still burning strong) it's hopelessly doomed, having not even found the courage to tell her what she means to you. I feel dead inside. Nothing seems to have any meaning any more. I've lost the will to even try to succeed, as my university grade report would attest to.

I know it's me, but I don't see how I can change it.

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
  • well today i am cause i lost a friend cause well lets just say..nvm.. and cause i miss my dead grandma who was basically my mom and i just hate life and have since i was about 11...so yea...

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
  • sarah241847 said:
    well today i am cause i lost a friend cause well lets just say..nvm.. and cause i miss my dead grandma who was basically my mom and i just hate life and have since i was about 11...so yea...
    Yea same as sarah.I lost a friend and i miss my grandpa.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    When one of my friends committed suicide .___________.

Er, yeah. And I just get depressed randomly every two-three weeks. <<" I should be in a psych ward, with my OCD, this, and everything else ;P

DX

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I don't know. Me. I just have a... negative way of thinking that leads to depressing thoughts. Angsty thoughts that make me cry and think of killing myself. Scary thoughts that I hated myself for. Ironic that a lot of it was hating myself...

But I'm happy now. :3

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    o.o welcome back....
    im usually here on pc and on the pc.. blasting my ear drums with itunes it keeps me from thinking... i have very little human contact...

Kylie-chan

Years
  • lugia_master said:
    Im depressed.Sarah241847 and my friend melissa have more trainer points in nintendigs.I worked hard for mine.And one of my nintendogs dreams is to get 1000000 trainer points.
    ...um... I think you're more "jealous" or "disappointed" rather than depressed. If you're really that sad, um... keep things in perspective, okay? o_o; It's... just a video game.

Also, Jack Skellington, just because you're depressed doesn't mean you're goth, or have to be.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • Meh. I didn't find out that being a goth was my style until I became depressed, tho. It just appealed to me. It's one label or the other, and I'd rather not be called a loner.

Kylie-chan

Years
  • Lady Akita said:
    Meh. I didn't find out that being a goth was my style until I became depressed, tho. It just appealed to me. It's one label or the other, and I'd rather not be called a loner.
    ...you became goth so people wouldn't call you a loner? O_o;;; I mean, sure, if you choose it that way, but...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    But I'm happy now. :3
    Congratulations....

Don't tell me this has something to do with quitting the tiring activity of speed posting. :P J/K

;_;

Lady Akita said:
    It's one label or the other, and I'd rather not be called a loner.
    I've never heard of that before...

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I get depressed when I'm lonely or alone for to long, a sad song on my computer or CD, "breaking up" with some one when its only been a week. . .

Yeah. . .or when ever I get sick (witch I am right now)

Some of my friends have called me a preppy emo before.

Altho I don't cry much (last time I did was in July of last year).

Back