• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why did you join PokéCommunity?

GuardianofAuraGirl

I joined PokeCommunity because it had a cool looking slogan, lots of (friendly) members, and it looked fun. ^_^

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    I was looking for an Emerald rom and came across a website that had a bunch of different Pokemon roms including many hacks. The first I tried was called ChaosBlack but I didn't like it so I tried a few more until I found ShinyGold Beta 3. I came to the end (the lighthouse I think) and couldn't figure out why I couldn't get in so I googled Shiny Gold and found this forum.

I found a bunch of other hacks that I really liked so I made an account but I never posted. I only started posting after I started making my own hack. Even then I wasn't really that active. Now I'm pretty active. I go on PC almost everyday.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I joined here, because basically I needed somewhere to go after my small forum plummeted into nothingness, and there seemed to be lots of friendly members, and kind staff here anyways, and so far I've been having a great time.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I joined because... either Angela asked me to, or she was like "There's an Ash club... :D", and then I decided to join. XD PC was a large forum, and I'd only seen one before, so I was curious.

I stayed for good a few months after I joined because SPPF, the forum that I used to frequent daily, was starting to make me mad. It wasn't as fun anymore. I remembered that I had joined PC, so I decided I'd give it another shot. I've been around since. :D

I used to have an Ash club on 3 different forums XD

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Mostly to Role play.

My other forums aren't good at roleplaying...

But now I believe this is my main forum.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    WOW, THIS IS THE ONLY SITE I VISIT REALLY

I joined because I was looking for a new beta of marble and came here loads of times and I wanted Liquid Ocean so I joined this site just because of those things above and after I just started to post some random things and started to like this site so I just stayed here and this is really the only site I visit when I use the Internet:P

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    I joined because... I love Pokémon! This helps me stay interested in Pokémon and Squirtle. It's the reason I love this place. It's probably the best forum I've ever been to. And possibly the only forum that I've had people respect me =)

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I think I joined because I was still a little bit interested in pokemon. Though, I joined mostly because i wanted to meet some friends.

I've been here four years (I have another account that says June 30th 2004 and all the other PC veterans I know will also tell you that) and I pretty much know most of PC's ups and downs. XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Haha, I originally joined PC to post Sprite Comics in the then-active, now-ghost town Pixel Art area. I used to post so many and just had a great time with about 10 other guys that were super into it and we all read and just had fun together in there.

Then one day, I got MSN and I started branching off into other areas like Other Chat and MCG. XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Haha....Volkner's Apprentice nearly forced me to join. I got annoying when he was at my house and checking PC and such, but oh how little did I know. Then I got Diamond for my birthday, started becoming active in June or so, and the rest is history I suppose!

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I joined PC becuase it's a pokemon forum and I like pokemon forums.
    I also joined becuase the communtity itself is peaceful and happy, which makes it far from being a bad forum.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Haha....Volkner's Apprentice nearly forced me to join. I got annoying when he was at my house and checking PC and such, but oh how little did I know. Then I got Diamond for my birthday, started becoming active in June or so, and the rest is history I suppose!

damn straight, and to think you thought I was trippin' bein' all fooooorum crazy and what not.

Haha, I had just gotten back into Pokemon after a 2 1/2 year lull from R/S/E. Wifi...truly an amazing thing...[/sigh of pleasure]

Plus PC has so many cool things to do. It really is a great community! What's so great, in my eyes, when i first joined (to be honest) the majority of active members seemed to just be the shut-in-the-closet Pokemon lovers who (no offense to some!) are gothic or extremely nerdy or the like. Now it seems people are joining from all types of backgrounds, places, and personalities, it's awesome. Who says teens stick to cliques? Pokemon brings us all together :P

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I joined because I was looking for forums to join at the time, I know I'm a geek, and I thought I would join a Pokemon forum. I Googled Pokemon forums and PC was second, I was intending to join the first one and only the first one so I could focus on just one but after checking it out it wasn't very good, I don't remember which board it was. So I checked out PC and it seemed to have everything I was looking for, a pretty big community but not too huge where there was almost no way to establish individuality, so basically a close community type of thing. Well, I decided I would lurk at first but I decided to start posting and I ultimately became an active member of PC. I then started slacking and not coming on very much, it's not what it used to be but I still love this place and recently I feel that it's been on the incline. Maybe it's just nostalgia and it's becoming slightly more like what it used to be but for whatever the reason is I love this place. I have tried to join other Pokemon forums and sites but none of them feel quite like PC. Anyway, I joined because this place had what I wanted but the big part is staying, and I stayed because this site and the people in it are great.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I was lurking here for a long while, since I wanted to learn how to hack after Shiny Gold had got me interested. I've been a member of Gamefaqs for a long time, and that place is slowly being taken over by stupids and a lot of jerks. My lurking time here, wanting to learn ROM hacking, added with the more important fact that I'm a very ignored person in terms of social life and there are a lot of friendly people here made me join PC. I like this place and most of the people here ever since...

Years
    I joined because the Pokemon forum I first joined...

(it's not PC)

...had one of those "server error" things. So I could not log in there, figured
    I could handle a second Pokemon forum.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    It's hard to think I was thirteen. Doesn't seem that long ago. IDK the real reason. I was new to the internet. Never could afford it before. I have a myspace (at thirteen I know! ) I didn't have a place to interact with people who LOVED pokemon like I did (back when I knew what every pokemon was and did ) I wanted to RP. My brother did it and I looked up to him a lot at that time. I loved it here. I visit every so often now. Haven't RP in well over a year. Don't talk to ANYONE really anymore. It's such a shame......I miss them. SQUIRTLEKETCHCEM12. My first pair. Alana, the first on I cared about. My brothers.....I miss you guys if you ever come back. You might not remember me though...Randall-Kun? Talk to me!

Years
    Cause I love Pokemon, and I was trying to find some good forums out there. I've also joined Serebii, but it's lacking something.

Back