• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is that your avatar/signature?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Because i listen to Metallica and i love the symbol and its simplicity and my signature is for my dragons which i find cool and the oh so famous rock hand sign. Mistaken by many for me having a hand flicking the bird in my sig XD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    This new one wasnt the best pic I found, but the point of it is really the text...

You always have a chance. Its not too late.. Its NEVER too late...To change...

Kudos to Three Days Grace. xD

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    I'm watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann at the moment, and I blame my avatar on that. Viral and Kamina are epic, I just happened to make a Viral icon first and used it as an Avatar here.

L is my favourite character evar, so he deserved his own banner in my Signature. <3

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    My current one is because I love the Kirby games, and this boss (or should I say bosses) are my favourite. My sig is just to show my favourite things (my PC family, SSBB, Banjo-Kazooie and 2 good Youtube vids)

Back