• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is that your avatar/signature?

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I chose these based on the theme I'm using. (Blossom Shower.) Plus I have the Cubone avatar since Cubone is my favorite Pokemon, and this is a Pokemon forum. :o

The signature I made I think a month ago...

Normally I would have a signature saying how much I love playing the bassoon, but I decided to go for something different here. lol.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    It sorta goes with my theme-rotation. I just get a new picture and new lyrics every time a new song gets stuck in my head. :D

Sometimes it lasts for a month or two, then sometimes it lasts two days. XD;

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    Because Ninetales are cute and I love cuteness. Also, the scene is peaceful and I'm really feeling like relaxing somewhere far away from others and noise.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    My signature is how it is, because well.. I like the Anime/Manga Death Note. Personally, I think this picture of him is rather well drawn. I chose to edit it because of said reason - the colour scheme in the background is as it is because it all just tied in well with the L Render. The lyrics quoted in the signature are from the song Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down. Which, in my opinion is an amazing song. But that's just me.

My avatar has quite a simple explanation really - it's just been cropped from my original signature, and resized to fit into PC Rules. Nothing that special about that, anyway. XD;

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I've been rotating themes a lot lately too, based on certain series that have been going around (Touhou Project, Yume Nikki, etc.). I've just recently started watching K-ON!, hence why Mio is my current avatar and signature. There's no real or personal reason behind my decisions other than fandom.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I have my signature and avatar to express my fandom for the wonderful series of Saiunkoku Monogatari (which unfortunately enough, doens't have a very large fandom around the internet).
    I knew I wanted to have a theme of this anime, but I couldn't quite decide on what picture to take. I finally stumbled on this cover of one of the Drama CD's... after a long hunt I finally found a size that I could settle with, but it was still hard to figure out what to do with it. =3
    The opening song - Hajimari no Kaze- is a beautiful song and fits the series completely. I tried to use it as well, and this came from it.
    I quite like it. XD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I changed my theme, yet again. XD

This time, it's to show my adoration to Kisame and him being a bad-ass. Also, I just like to tell everyone that I'm a Naruto fan. ^^

Kudos to Rowan for makin' this simple render into something like this~

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    My avatar is my avatar because I thought the picture was neat, and it's pink. So that's a plus.
    and Espeon is in my signature for no real reason.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I was kind of in the mood for something black and red. Those are my favorite colors and I decided to make it rockstarish and yet also anime-ish to show my passion for music and Anime. :D I usually make my own graphics now and I've been practicing them alot. XD I make them into whatever sets my moods. XD

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Cause I found a hawt Render which needed to be used XD
    That and it was about time I returned to my old CSS ways :)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I have this avatar and signature because Loki forced offered to make me a new set, which I of course accepted. And Nia is my favourite character from Gurren Lagann, which I was watching at the time, so she made me this :> I love it <3 I think it suits me really well XD

Tombi

*lurklurk*
    Years
    The avatar I whipped up quickly just to give myself one... and the banner was one I made a while ago for a contest on Pe2k. I just used for lack of a set.

I need to get working on one. x3

Back