• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is that your avatar/signature?

Brownies

bye PC :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    I've chosen this avatar because I love Kingdom Hearts and the siggy you know I like Metagross.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I chose my avvy because Azelf = Ipod, yeah idk either lol. Anyways i like it. ^.^

As for my sig, it was actually an experiment with CSS, i never actually meant to keep it, but when i had finished it i figured i might aswell keep it regardless.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh. I just drifted off for like fifteen minutes, reading the thread linked in iZelf's sig..

I don't like big flashy banner themes right now. I mean, others can have them and look great, but me, nah.

Crystal fad was a cute thing! Now they're overused. So... hello D/P/P sprites. And Chingling was the epitome of cuteness in my PMD2. So. There you have it. Simple, but fitting. Because I am cute. Too.
    And the text, well I'm still known as Fable. And then some nice words. And then one of the best beverages in the world.

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    Well, my avatar is from the Disney movie, "Kronk's New Groove" and Kronk is so damn awesome, so I couldn't resist. As for my signature, this is what happens in my usual MSN conversations. But I'm thinking of putting in a banner in my signature aswell. Someday.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Sig: Well, I liked the character. Even though I don't even play Touhou xD And I totally stole TwilightBlade's CSS style.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Matching themes with digi-kun.

Our themes feature Lambdadelta and Bernkastel, two rival witches. (But Lambdadelta has a soft spot for Bern). Oh, and my side is Lambda's, while his is (obviously) Bern's.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    The whole theme comes from what I think the "World King" character would look like:

Avy: What would World King look like as a sprite (which PWNs, btw).

Sig: Just one of W.K.'s many quotes, and the banner represents what his power is: A combination of Light and Darkness in his very soul, unleashing a new power unimaginable (Two sides in One Soul). The Lugia are there just because they're my favorite Pokémon. xD

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    Avatar - I finally got around to putting one up. He was my favorite contestant on Solitary, so I decided: "You know what? I already have phone wallpapers, so I'm taking this one step further. Hello new avatar!"

Signature - It's my signature because I did it. I like black backgrounds. I might change it when I acquire more coding skills.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    It's whatever I'm feeling at the time. Like, I have been listening to this song. Before it was Kelly Clarkson. I may go back to it. XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I generally just pick an avatar from a show I like, or one I think is pretty or cool looking. then as for my signature, I really can't be bothered to make an actual nice image or banner, so I choose a song based off my mood. after that, I try to spiff it up with bolding or colors XD;

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Avvy: It's myself as an arrancar. o.o

Sig: Because RAMON IS JUST THE CUTESTLITTLECASTELLANEVER SAFHSJKFSDKJDSHF!!!!!!11oneelevanhundred

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Changed my siggy to one I made last night. Wasn't originally going to be a signature, just thought it'd be cool to draw a Kingdra haha. Added some effects to it and a bit of text, trimmed it down a little and voila, a smart-looking signature for PokéCommunity! I'm really pleased with it to tell you the truth haha :D

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    ...Why isn't this my avatar/signature?
    Seriously, it's a long, random story. :(
    You can just say I felt like drawing something pretty and failed. :(​

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    Bridget is one hot boy, okay! I can't think think of a good signature, so I ahve that crappy one below me.

Back