• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Doom_cover_art.jpg
Oops, how did that get here? Does it mean something? I don't know!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
Doom + Mario Bros + Christmas + PokéCommunity. Guys, you know what this means...

The mods are creating a new game called...
Super Mario Doom!

It features a DLC called:
A Merry PokéCommunity Christmas!
This DLC is exclusive to people who main Luigi in Smash 4, and it's free for them as well. It might come to people who don't main Luigi in Smash 4 at a later date, albeit for at least $10.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Doom + Mario Bros + Christmas + PokéCommunity. Guys, you know what this means...

Super Mario Doom!

This DLC is exclusive to people who main Luigi in Smash 4, and it's free for them as well. It might come to people who don't main Luigi in Smash 4 at a later date, albeit for at least $10.

Great, you figured it out. Now you've ruined it. :/

jk<3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

Super Mario Doom!

Half Life 3 confirmed. He cracked the code.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
Half Life 3 confirmed. He cracked the code.
lol am pr0 skillz, wot is relees d8 4 game?

By the way, you might as well confirm Half-Life 4, because I have already worked out everything about this little conspiracy going on with '25 Days of Gaming'. I know that the sequel to Super Mario Doom is already in development despite the first game not even being released yet :P.

Can I get early access on Super Mario Doom please?

Also people, '25 Days of Gaming'... 'Y' is the 25th letter of the alphabet... Oh my god. ...It all makes sense now...
Klippy

KLIPPY CONFIRMED AS PLAYABLE IN SUPER MARIO DOOM

Yukari

I'd buy that in a heartbeat if it gets localized. It looks like it could be pretty fun.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
I just spent an hour trying to find the Age of Empires II disks, but only got The Conquerors disc. I can't run the expansion pack without the Age of Kings disc and that is missing, so yeah I can't play it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
https://bgr.com/2014/11/26/nintendo-pokemon-game-sales/
Apparently when games sell too well it kills the company! We had it all wrong guys, pack it up.
What a garbage article. Either it's a troll article, or the writer is being an idiot.

I actually don't really want Nintendo games to come to mobile. It ruins everything.

Also, the digital Pokémon Trading Card game was recently released on the app store, but that doesn't really count as an actual Nintendo game.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Its madness to sugest a company to change its direction because its doing too well to see that it neds to. Not to mention iap animal crossing is something I never want. If nintendo were to do mobile games, there are alot of more suited ips. I wouldn't mind for example if they were to put picross on mobile. The subsitutes are no match

Nakala Pri

I love Awakening! :D Best game since SolatoRobo (doesn't beat it though)

Lately I've been playing Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, and I must say, it is TREMBULLANT.

Even though I haven't progressed through Story Mode much, I have aced Free Battle to the max! :D Sure, I need to master the button matrix a bit and actually main a character, but overall, I'm doin' good while lookin' good.

I've unlocked about 15 characters and 12 outfits. :P Not very impressive but heeeeey, it's kinda hard. xD

So, who else loves this game/franchise? :^D

NHaGrbd.png

Awww, thanks, Robin. And I agree, on both sides. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back