• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Lately I've been playing Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, and I must say, it is TREMBULLANT.

Even though I haven't progressed through Story Mode much
You really should play through the story. The gameplay in Full Burst is good, but I'd say it's the games weakest element The story and CyberConnect 2's cinematic flair are where the game truly shines. Heck, I downloaded the game for laughs originally, completely uninterested in playing a Naruto game or an Ultimate Ninja game passed the original 3, but I ended up becoming deeply engrossed in what was going on. Now I've decided that I'll follow the Naruto story through the Ultimate Ninja games.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I really got into the Naruto games during Ultimate Ninja Storm because I didn't really like it up until then, I more or less just watched the anime/read the manga. But the games are fantastic. However I regret buying the fullburst DLC because it didn't really add much that I cared about to the game.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I really got into the Naruto games during Ultimate Ninja Storm because I didn't really like it up until then, I more or less just watched the anime/read the manga. But the games are fantastic. However I regret buying the fullburst DLC because it didn't really add much that I cared about to the game.
I bought the game as Full Burst (partially because there was no UNS3 vanilla for PC), so I really couldn't feel like I wasted money. That said, I rather enjoyed the Extra episode that Full Burst added. Not only was it well done (with some of my favorite cinematic sequences in the game), but it managed to be the second hardest (or first, still debating on between than and the final segment of the game on Legend) fight in the game. And it had a nice story to boot.

I can't really say I wouldn't have bought it, either, unless it costed a good sum of money.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I bought the game as Full Burst (partially because there was no UNS3 vanilla for PC), so I really couldn't feel like I wasted money. That said, I rather enjoyed the Extra episode that Full Burst added. Not only was it well done (with some of my favorite cinematic sequences in the game), but it managed to be the second hardest (or first, still debating on between than and the final segment of the game on Legend) fight in the game. And it had a nice story to boot.

I can't really say I wouldn't have bought it, either, unless it costed a good sum of money.

I had preordered the game for the 360 so I was a tad upset. The added episode was slightly difficult, If there were more fights like that in the next one, I'd definitely buy it in a heartbeat. All those different powers and attacks. I got rekt the first couple of times I fought him.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Sorry for randomly butting in but I needed to ask a curious question. If you pre-order a game online at Gamestop.com, does the game arrive at your doorstep on the release date or do they ship the game on the release date?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Sorry for randomly butting in but I needed to ask a curious question. If you pre-order a game online at Gamestop.com, does the game arrive at your doorstep on the release date or do they ship the game on the release date?

Pretty sure it ships on release. I don't know their policy for sure though.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I love Awakening! :D Best game since SolatoRobo (doesn't beat it though)

Lately I've been playing Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, and I must say, it is TREMBULLANT.

Even though I haven't progressed through Story Mode much, I have aced Free Battle to the max! :D Sure, I need to master the button matrix a bit and actually main a character, but overall, I'm doin' good while lookin' good.

I've unlocked about 15 characters and 12 outfits. :P Not very impressive but heeeeey, it's kinda hard. xD

So, who else loves this game/franchise? :^D

NHaGrbd.png

Awww, thanks, Robin. And I agree, on both sides. B)
That's a.......big genre jump, but I can hardly disagree that Solatorobo is amazing. Not GOAT material, but it has enough content going for it without being boring.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023

They ship on release day as Klippy had said, but the amount of time it takes for the game to arrive at our door could depend on the delivery option we've selected. Last thing I've ordered from them was Omega Ruby, which I was able to get a hold of exactly on day of release. Before this, it was Call of Duty last year (or was it the year before?), which I got one or two days after (I can't precisely remember).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
They ship on release day as Klippy had said, but the amount of time it takes for the game to arrive at our door could depend on the delivery option we've selected. Last thing I've ordered from them was Omega Ruby, which I was able to get a hold of exactly on day of release. Before this, it was Call of Duty last year (or was it the year before?), which I got one or two days after (I can't precisely remember).

So when you ordered Omega Ruby, did you select like same-day shipping or did you just get lucky by receiving it in the mail on its release date?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
So when you ordered Omega Ruby, did you select like same-day shipping or did you just get lucky by receiving it in the mail on its release date?

I wound up getting lucky and received the game on release. In general, I rarely find myself going with same-day option, haha.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
Apologies for crashing the party again :P but I'm in search of a fan of the Doctor Who series.

I have a Dr. Who adventure game from a bundle to dump on someone and no one in my friends list seems be a fan of the series. Just VM/PM me, or something.
I'm neither a fan of the series nor a fan of stealth games, and I'd just like to see it off to a good home (and to not accumulate in my list of unused bundle keys, particularly with how awkward IndieGala's system is).

And I'm sorry if this isn't where this goes, dearest modly people, but I'm running low on places to put it, lol.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Apologies for crashing the party again :P but I'm in search of a fan of the Doctor Who series.

I have a Dr. Who adventure game from a bundle to dump on someone and no one in my friends list seems be a fan of the series. Just VM/PM me, or something.
I'm neither a fan of the series nor a fan of stealth games, and I'd just like to see it off to a good home (and to not accumulate in my list of unused bundle keys, particularly with how awkward IndieGala's system is).

And I'm sorry if this isn't where this goes, dearest modly people, but I'm running low on places to put it, lol.
I would have staked a claim if it had a Mac version :(

Oi, Klippy. No 25Days mention in here?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I made a fun contest for the event that I'm really excited for. Can't wait to see what everyone does with it! :)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'm just surprised that you guys were able to come up with an event for everyday until Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back