• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: World Changuine Day

HamtaroTumin

[font=avantgarde-demi][color=#379BBD]#WaitForTheRi
Years
  • Guess what is it?
    blust.gif
    , It is...
    World Changuine day!!
    quagsire.gif

Now you would ask, What is Changuine day? Don't ask because I dunno.
    SURPRISE!!! In this day our Beloved cookie chasing user Chase and our all time favourite friend Sanguine came in our planet Earth.

Happy Birthday!!!
    It is long time, I saw you guys running by the floor and crying when you two were, little like ants.... Now see you two are adults now
    blush.png

You two play a special role in my social life, so I wish you guys live forever not in PokeCommunity but also in our hearts. Hugs from your friends
    hug.png
    and love from your enemies
    luvdisc.png

Disclaimer* I won't be available on 4th so I am making this so earlier. And sorry for my grammer

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    ilysfm guys <3 Happy birthday! I hope you both have a wonderful day.

:luvdfdiisc:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    wow u 2 r some of the best people/friends ive made and ur both such amazing ppl so i hope ur days are SPLENDID

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    happy birthday, beloved cookie chasing user Chase and all time favourite friend Sanguine!!

hug.png

love you.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hey Renee, Chase, sometimes I find it surprising that today is both of your birthday, but hey, it's a nice coincidence! :) I wish both of you to do your best, and I hope you got nice presents and also great moments in your life!

Sirfetch’d

thanks for the wishes guys and thanks a ton for the thread, hamtaro! My birthday was extra special because of you all <3

Back