• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Cup South Africa 2010

Who will win?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Australia against Germany should be a good match, or at least I hope it is.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Should be better than the shitfest that this world cup has pumped out so far.

Years
  • Yea both me and my dad were very disappointed in the US and England, the US did not play the field everyone was like 5 yards away from everyone else. and England just played around to much. I agree Green should have gotten that goal just plain embarassing well next is Australia and Germany don't know who. BTW what happened this morning i missed them?

Ctrl Alt Del

The problem with society.
    Years
  • Nothing much two shocking games with the latter being a bit better, Slovenia scored from a goalkeeping blunder and Ghana won with a penalty, what is going on! Lets hope the Germans can put on a show or Australia can snatch a surprise win.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • ...please Germany give us a worthy match. Seriously, the F1 race was a million times more entertaining than the Serbia-Ghana one. Childish penalties ftw.

Brazil, Portugal, Spain, why are you the last ones to play?

MEXICO > ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES.(PERIOD!)

Looking at the results, they don't seem to be better than South Africa

Years
  • OK I was wondering cause i missed the US and England game yesterday so couldn't watch any others in cause of them giving the score and then watched it in Spanish earlier and was appalled. The South America VS Mexico game was entertaining but my favorite so far was Argentina VS Nigeria very good.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Finally, a good match. The Germans look dangerous. (Please avoid them in the Last 16 England.)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Thank you Germany for fulfilling my hopes.

What's tomorrow? I won't be able to watch anything since Ill be on a trip so I guess I'll have to watch the goals later.

jjeangi

It's me...
    Years
  • Germany's team is extremely young too. And they did an oustanding job against Australia.

Very good touches with the ball.

If I remember correctly event the U.S. beat the Aussies 3-1 in a friendly the other day....Just goes to show, Australia was never even that good in the first place.... They only qualified because it's easy to qualify in Oceania.

I think against a much better team, Germany will still do well but certainly will not produce a dazzling slew of goals like in this match....

I don't think they're going to the finals....at all. Semis, perhaps, but finals, they're too young.

In four years in the next world cup, they'll no doubt be a force to be reckoned with...

Back