• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Regrets You Ever Have

Trainer 766

We did mistakes and sometimes looking back at them makes us wanna punch ourselves (for me at least), whether it's online or in real life. What are yours?

Mine is when I threw stones at an innocent dog because I thought dogs are disgusting, I was like 7 at that time, and boy, do I really hate myself.

Trainer 766

Speaking of PC, I once tried to cripple its image by telling people that the "staff is power abusive and ban you whenever you tried arguing with them". I need a good slap to my face because I can't be wrong on any further level.

Trainer 766

Naw, don't be like that. That ain't true. The only mistake here is that sentence.

Kyoya said:
    All of my teenage years :)
    Why you gotta remind me...

Worst Regrets You Ever Have

blue

gucci
    Years
  • drinking too much when i was out last week. i really made a show of myself and it could've easily been avoided. plus i got really sick too which didn't help the situation.

Trainer 766

drinking too much when i was out last week. i really made a show of myself and it could've easily been avoided. plus i got really sick too which didn't help the situation.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad was it?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    drinking too much when i was out last week. i really made a show of myself and it could've easily been avoided. plus i got really sick too which didn't help the situation.

me, the past..like, three days. doesn't help that I had my phone on me the whole time so it was just a mess lmao

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • When I was younger I was in a relationship with a guy that was 7 years older than me and I'm still having regrets and bad thoughts.

Trainer 766

When I was younger I was in a relationship with a guy that was 7 years older than me and I'm still having regrets and bad thoughts.

You little weirdo...

Well, my dad is 5 years older than my mom, so I can't see how that's weird.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • How old were you?
    14, yet I turned 15 at some point but it still feels uneasy to think about it since I was just an underage person dating an adult.

Now that this wouldn't become too off-topic, my another big regret would be not cutting the connections to a person that ended up being a huge jerk towards me and my friend. But also that I always spend my holidays doing nothing and then feel bad about it afterwards.

Trainer 766

Love, trust, friendship, betrayal, I don't even care to think about it, it's just too tiring.

jeon74

Adventure is out there!
    Years
  • This one ultra cringe worthy moment happened a few years ago on Halloween.....

My friend and I were invited to go trick or treating with a bunch of girls (one of the girls was my crush) and we went to one of their houses. We grabbed some pizza and headed out. It was dark as hell because their neighborhood went into the woods as you went down the street. We were obviously creeped out because it was Halloween and we knew that freaks were out that day. Anyways I heard my crush say "hold my hand" or something like that. Being me, i turned back to her and grabbed her hand, only to find out that she was talking to her friend. She looks at me and I just turn around and keep walking. THEN my mom calls me telling me that I need to come home soon because it got dark so fast. She asked me where I was and I said I didnt know and she started screaming at me. I didnt know because there were no signs......then I told her, very loudly, that "Im with my friends" Then everybody except my one guy friend turns to me and says "Im not your friend". That was a horrible day. But the good thing is ive been dating my crush at that time for a year now. So its all cool {XD}

Back