• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you leave earth forever?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2019
    let say aliens want to take you to their planets, billion miles away from earth. You will never be able to
    return to earth. You can take your family with you. On spaceship, everything will be provide to you .YOU don't have to work. You can have fun !!

Aliens also has technology that will make you live forever.... This mean more fun. you can experience what creature on other other planets look like.... and their technology.. so much more...

would you leave earth???

Sirfetch’d

No. I'm perfectly fine with my current planet of residence!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • If they have the technology to keep me alive forever, I'm sure they have the technology to get me back to Earth when I please. ;)

I would go so long as I could return to Earth. After all, I was born here, it's my home.

Sean

Years
  • No, I'd hate to live forever. Seeing/knowing that your loved ones will wither away on the earth as they refused the offer would alone be traumatizing

Years
  • If they have the technology to make Pokemon or Digimon real then sure.

As for immortality, i would only want to never die of aging, so if i feel like there is no reason in living anymore i can just stab myself or something to die. Otherwise i would be eventually bored to death.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    If I could instead take an awesome friend and not my family I totally would. It would literally be hilarious space adventures for eternity how could I pass that up?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    If I had the option to leave Earth and go some place better I wouldn't even think about staying.

T The Manager

RealTalkRealFlow
    Years
  • Why would I stay on a planet flooded with political corruption and greed when elites on Earth probably has a plan to depopulate us anyways? Other than living forever I'd leave Earth in a heartbeat. There can't be a planet more fked than Earth. I'd be fine on Earth if we weren't spewed propaganda everyday and have secrets hidden from us lmao.

Years
  • Why would I stay on a planet flooded with political corruption and greed when elites on Earth probably has a plan to depopulate us anyways? Other than living forever I'd leave Earth in a heartbeat. There can't be a planet more fked than Earth. I'd be fine on Earth if we weren't spewed propaganda everyday and have secrets hidden from us lmao.

Pretty much sums up what i was thinking but didn't feel like typing.

Years
  • I would take that chance. I'd be way too curious about the opportunity to pass it up, and if I can bring my family, then I don't have to abandon anyone too important in my life. Also, sounds like they're pretty high tech, and probably have a way for me to contact friends back on Earth, so I could stay in touch with them. n__n

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I'd leave Earth if I could without any of that. Don't ask me to explain why because I don't really understand it myself, but one of the things I'd like to do most is vanish away from everything I've ever known and start over entirely. And then keep doing it. No friends, no family, no possessions, no nothing. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends and family, but at the same time I'd equally love to leave everything behind and go somewhere else. I'd be fine leaving the life I've built, even though I love it. Maybe I'm just not the kinda guy that settles down at all. As I say, it's weird. *shrug*

Years
  • I don't think i'd want to do that. My friends and what I have here is way more important than some aliens and whatever technology they have I probably wouldn't enjoy as what's on earth. Sorry.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • If I could never come back to Earth, I surely wouldn't go. Even if I could, I'd probably be too hesitant to step on a spaceship with an entirely different species I hardly know anything about. Call me a risk-taker? ;)

FifePokemon

AlShao
    Years
  • i think i would probably go if my friends and family could come with me, would quite like if i got to take a small colony of my favourite humans with me or something..

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • If there will be Any technology like that i will sure try to go in that planet. Cause after 8 million years earth will be destroyed by the Red giant anyway. And even before that the global warming will be a doomsday. So i will prefer to be eternal and go to that superb planet instead of dying by being burned like a barbiecue or being frozen in the coolest winter ever.

Back