• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you marry the above avatar?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Well, let's examine. What will happen if I marry the above avatar? What could happen had I married the above avatar? First, I need to think about the reasons I probably wouldn't, such as the weird propotions, the hair that I'm not sure is hair, and what exactly is the above avatar wearing? It could be something that contains something, probably that nobody will expect. Maybe a hypnotic machine? Maybe the above avatar is disguised as a horrific, psychotic being who exists to make lives worse, but disguises his or herself? And why would he or she do that? What if this avatar is secretly an evil shapeshifting mastermind, whom disguises they as TY's avatar to plot mass destruction? Does TY know about this? Do we, internet users know about this? Anything about the avatar, such as those goggles, that hoodie, could be hiding something. Could this be a disguise? Are we all secretly disguising ourselves?

Are you disguising yourself?

In other words, no.

Back